SportsWrath

I would rather have Chris Simms be our starting QB...

Plax 4 Prez

I'm not sure how you can realistically expect to effectively compare Simms and Eli, considering they play in vastly different offensive system with inherently variant responsibilities placed on the QB. This is a foolish argument, because there is no logical, accessible criteria to determine if Eli or Simms is a better fit for this offense...

Money, youve lost it, you are actually trying to make sense in a thread which is nothing but fodder for the FAB 4. And plus, I think Plax4Prez bumped his head this morning or fell out of bed and knocked himself senseless.

Guest Lockhart
Chris Simms is quick on his feet, accurate, will take a sack before throwing of his back foot, and if you really think about it, he is a vocal leader and a guy that will continue to elevate... Simms doesn't have our targets!! I know there's no chance of a trade or anything to that extent, but just in my opinion I prefer Simms....

Comments?

Not only that , it gives the Giants the first round (4th pick overall) in the 2004 draft, and a high first round 2005 pick (Shawn Merriman), plus a better QB.

Very Good Grasshopper!

Guest Floyd The Barber
Not only that , it gives the Giants the first round (4th pick overall) in the 2004 draft, and a high first round 2005 pick (Shawn Merriman), plus a better QB.

Very Good Grasshopper!

just when we were starting to come to grips over this whole, horrendous draft day, the specifics have to creep back up...ughhhhhhh

the FAB 4 gives the roadmap to success for EA to follow, but he often strays down his own path...lost, confused, unaware...

just when we were starting to come to grips over this whole, horrendous draft day, the specifics have to creep back up...ughhhhhhh

the FAB 4 gives the roadmap to success for EA to follow, but he often strays down his own path...lost, confused, unaware...

Lost, confused, unaware.....you are describing yourself, lockfag. Hope you're working on your next wrong prediction. :LMAO: