SportsWrath

Giants Lose another Defensive Player

Lughead

Poor kid....I feel for him. Hopefully, he's invested the money he's made wisely and can still have a good life. Don't know what his major was in college, but hopefully he took his studies seriously and can eventually put it to work for him. I don't expect he'll get another shot at making the team in the future.

I've always been a firm believer in the idea that if you deliver an illegal hit or block that results in an injury to that player, you should be suspended for as long as that injured player is out.

Agreed.

Flozel Adams's career would have only lasted about 2 years if this plan were in place.

I've always been a firm believer in the idea that if you deliver an illegal hit or block that results in an injury to that player, you should be suspended for as long as that injured player is out.

It should definitely lead to a suspension, especially something intentional like Auntie Flo's tripping antics.

I'm not sure that chop block was intentional but it should lead to a larger fine if a player was injured.

And be liable for covering the guy's expenses as well as lost revenue.