SportsWrath

Giants vs Jets

osi724dasack

Finally we put some points on the board...

Eli needs to get his act together.. we really can't afford throws from his back foot... 2 ill advised INTs... Bradshaw was double covered... and notice what I've been saying about his mechanics.. when he puts some zip on that ball it gets there.

Our running game looks good.. Bradshaw seems well rested and is playing like a man possessed.

Our D is playing lights out..

Why the fuck are they comparing Sanchez to Manning? the kid threw more INTs than TDs (I didn't know that till today). And the jets have him throw "safe" throws.

We NEED a fucking Tight End....

Ok that's it for now.. don't know what else.

if you look at where they spotted that ball and coughlin challenged it. Looking the replays the ball should of been spotted right on the 29 and not just behind the 30. So while it was still a 1st down the spot of the ball was wrong meaning coughlin should of one the challenge even though it didn't change the result of a 1st down

if you look at where they spotted that ball and coughlin challenged it. Looking the replays the ball should of been spotted right on the 29 and not just behind the 30. So while it was still a 1st down the spot of the ball was wrong meaning coughlin should of one the challenge even though it didn't change the result of a 1st down

Good point. I dunno how that works though when challenging the play doesn't change the outcome of the play at all, though....

I like how fired up Jacobs has been. The running game looks strong. I'm not so concerned with Eli. He's a veteran qb learning his new receivers knowing he can take chances and he's going to throw a couple off his back foot in preseason to keep from getting creamed. Preseason for a qb, especially a shortened off season, is all about getting timing and figuring out what your receivers are capable of.

The way the refs were spotting the ball for the Jets on that drive earlier, we'd have a TD there.

Ten bucks says Rex mouths off about that drive after the game, but we had to do it we needed our first team to do something.

-Z