SportsWrath

Giants vs Jets

osi724dasack

Why do you not give the ball to Bradshaw on 4th and goal on the 1? Shit, pitch it to the kid, ten bucks says he's going to make a move to get the one yard into the end zone on his own, anyway.

Why do you not give the ball to Bradshaw on 4th and goal on the 1? Shit, pitch it to the kid, ten bucks says he's going to make a move to get the one yard into the end zone on his own, anyway.

Devils advocate... to avoid injury... or to see what Ware as got. This game is meaningless

Devils advocate... to avoid injury... or to see what Ware as got. This game is meaningless

True, I guess. It's a good confidence booster getting that ball into the end zone after such a game long struggle, though....

I don't know if I can watch any more of this crap. I want to throw up every time our special teams is on the field. Eli looked like he was a star struck rookie and a clueless one at that.

All the positive vibes I had last week against the Bears are gone, gone, gone. I'm not sure we'll be a .500 team this year they way they suck.

I have to say, outside of Jernigan the entire team looked great except for Eli..now that's a VERY big except, but come on....

Offensive line seems to have gotten it together pretty quick...especially the running game.

-Z

People need to CHILL!!

The D looked great

The O was just off by a few hairs.

ST was bad though

Ya, it was a 7-3 ball game in the 3rd. I'm not too upset.

It'd be nice to have a tight end. We would have an easier time making some of these 3rd downs if we did, I think.