SportsWrath

Picking the Super Bowl Winner

JackStroud

I just want to remind you guys I picked the Packers to beat the Steelers in this years Super Bowl before the playoffs began

I'm now going to predict the score.............. :thumbs: 35-17

either that or I'm picking the opposite of whoever Terri Bradshaw picks in every game LOL :smartass:

I like the Seawawks today.......Pete Carroll just makes you feel good listening to him......much like a younger version of Dick Vermeil

but not that much younger........Pete is 61 believe it or not :confused:

too bad his playcalling sucks ballzak

Since Eli is not in the playoffs, there will be nobody that can stop the Patriots.

I actually have no problem whatsoever with the Patriots winning it. They've stayed away from trash talk and acted like they've been there.. and they even benched Welker briefly for his blabber.

rooting for the steelers if the jets win.

can't stand the bears, packers or jets this is such a nightmare scenario if the pats lose

It's a nightmare scenario.. now I'm down to the Bears and the Packers... if the Jets win this thing, they won't shut up for the next 30 years.

I honestly never thought I would have to pen this, but the Jets are now 50/50 to win it all

I do not think the Steelers can stop the Jets......I was figuring the Steelers to beat the Patriots

The Jets ability to ravage the QB has re-emerged at the most opportune time for them, the Steelers have a very very porous O line

the Jets may be un-stoppable now as we were 3 yrs ago

I do not think McCarthy can go toe to toe with a Ryan.....being Irish myself I can sense these things.

I'm happy for Joe Namath, I love Joe.....a great human being

It's a nightmare scenario.. now I'm down to the Bears and the Packers... if the Jets win this thing, they won't shut up for the next 30 years.

Jesus Christ man we live right in the heart of Jets land...Queens and Nassau....and what cracks me up is that even though this is Jets land we still outnumber Jets fans. GOD...its getting hard to go to any kind of merchant ....there is usually some crazed cashier seeing my Giants jacket asking or touting the Jets. Are you blind...see any green on me? I could care less about the Jets. WFAN stays on the off position for yet another week for me. :jerkoff: