SportsWrath

Picking the Super Bowl Winner

JackStroud

really hate the bears, packers and jets holy shit between this and losing my money league by 1 yard and the giants collapse this is shaping up to be the worst NFL season ever for me

I could live with a Bears/Steelers SB. Lesser of all evils I suppose.

rooting for the steelers if the jets win.

can't stand the bears, packers or jets this is such a nightmare scenario if the pats lose

I actually respect the Chicago and Green Bay teams and their fans. As long as the egirls are gone, and the jets dont win it, I guess Id be OK. But I dont want Big Ben to win another and I hate the Jets, so I guess Im rooting for either NFC team. If the Pack wins, at least we can say we got ousted by the eventual SB champ.

Wow, I've only met one Chicago fan who wasn't an absolute douche bag. Chicago fans are almost as bad as Philly fans. Green Bay fans are some of the classiest in the NFL, us included. But Chicago is full of a-holes. Had an experience in a bar in the Orlando area called The Friendly Confines... was watching Giants/Bears game, was invited there by a guy I worked with who was a Chicago fan. I was very respectful... that was the game where Luke Petitgout snapped his leg and Hester ran a missed fg back 100+ yards on us. They cheered Petitgout's injury, rubbed every score in like classless idiots. I decided right there I would never root for the Bears to beat anyone not named the Eagles or Cowboys. Also, they lost to the Packers week 17 and pretty much gave up in the 4th, ensuring we wouldn't make the playoffs.

So EFF THE BEARS, GO PACK. I don't care the Pack beat us like they were stealing our lunch money. That's what they were supposed to do. Props to them. I like Aaron Rodgers, too. Class guy who is the best QB still in the playoffs and wouldn't mind seeing him win his first ring.

By the way I think it's a Green Bay/Pittsburgh SuperBowl. I'll take the Packers, 24-21.

I really don't see the Jets losing anymore this season. I know their history says they'll find a way but this might be the year they turn the worm.

Certainly, the Steelers are no match for them. I still don't see how the Steelers got in.

Wow, I've only met one Chicago fan who wasn't an absolute douche bag. Chicago fans are almost as bad as Philly fans. Green Bay fans are some of the classiest in the NFL, us included. But Chicago is full of a-holes. Had an experience in a bar in the Orlando area called The Friendly Confines... was watching Giants/Bears game, was invited there by a guy I worked with who was a Chicago fan. I was very respectful... that was the game where Luke Petitgout snapped his leg and Hester ran a missed fg back 100+ yards on us. They cheered Petitgout's injury, rubbed every score in like classless idiots. I decided right there I would never root for the Bears to beat anyone not named the Eagles or Cowboys. Also, they lost to the Packers week 17 and pretty much gave up in the 4th, ensuring we wouldn't make the playoffs.

So EFF THE BEARS, GO PACK. I don't care the Pack beat us like they were stealing our lunch money. That's what they were supposed to do. Props to them. I like Aaron Rodgers, too. Class guy who is the best QB still in the playoffs and wouldn't mind seeing him win his first ring.

By the way I think it's a Green Bay/Pittsburgh SuperBowl. I'll take the Packers, 24-21.

Jim, you get some douchebags out here, but generally speaking, they are pretty cool....maybe it's because I live out here, or maybe it just my disarming good looks.

That's probably the best possible scenario... God I'm already tormented with "jets fever"... and I can't stand the thought of Ben winning another ring. Rodgers is playing lights out and is worthy of a ring and the GB fans from what I heard very classy.

I really don't see the Jets losing anymore this season. I know their history says they'll find a way but this might be the year they turn the worm.

Certainly, the Steelers are no match for them. I still don't see how the Steelers got in.

I have to give you credit for calling the Jets win, Blu.

And after knocking off Peyton and Brady, you've got to think they feel like that can handle anyone.

But Pittsburgh shits lucky clovers....I can't think of a team that gets more lucky bounces and blown calls that fall in their favor.

Of all the 4 teams remaining, I couldn't give crap who wins it, really....but I'll be rooting agains Rapistburger.

As a guy who watches games with out of town fans a lot, I have found the obnoxious quotient to fall this way

MOST OBNOXIOUS:

Cowboys Fans- as sinead says "nothing compares 2u"

Scary Criminals and Gang Members

Raiders Fans

Pretty Freakin Obnoxious

Steelers Fans- always screaming for flags- it's in their DNA

Packer Fans- some are cool but their jackets are so ugly and they bitch like babies if they don't get the right TV.

Saints Fans- loud

Mostly Cool People

Eagles Fans- (I know, but out of their element they are quiet and polite)

Colts Fans

Chargers Fans

Pathetic

49er fans

Skins Fans

Bills fans

I could live with a Bears/Steelers SB. Lesser of all evils I suppose.

that's what i prefer too even though im really pissed at the bears for giving such a lackluster effort in week 17 and then killing my 100:1 shot.

i'd still prefer that than two weeks of aaron rodgers media knob slobbering

I actually respect the Chicago and Green Bay teams and their fans. As long as the egirls are gone, and the jets dont win it, I guess Id be OK. But I dont want Big Ben to win another and I hate the Jets, so I guess Im rooting for either NFC team. If the Pack wins, at least we can say we got ousted by the eventual SB champ.

that's true, but i'd rather see the steelers dominate the nfc team and make me feel better about missing the playoffs in a wide open nfc

steelers D looked dominant at the beginning of the season and is still playing pretty well but with all those injuries to the o-line i don't see pitt surviving that pass rush

steelers D looked dominant at the beginning of the season and is still playing pretty well but with all those injuries to the o-line i don't see pitt surviving that pass rush

Especially when you consider you got PumpFakeBerger at QB....

that's what i prefer too even though im really pissed at the bears for giving such a lackluster effort in week 17 and then killing my 100:1 shot.

i'd still prefer that than two weeks of aaron rodgers media knob slobbering

If anything, you should be pissed at Martz for his shitty gameplan......the Chicago defense played their starters the whole game, and kept GB to 10 points.

Martz abandoned the run and had Cutler slinging it all over the place....nearly got Cutler killed in the process, he was hit so many times.