SportsWrath

The Official Keep Tom Coughlin Thread

Mr. P

Only at night games. Day games, 3rd quarter.

Well, when I was there for the 1 PM Redskins game, I went to take a piss at halftime, came out of the john, and they weren't serving beer...maybe it was only the one stall, though...3rd quarter was about to start so I didn't exactly search around, just figured they were all done....

Well, when I was there for the 1 PM Redskins game, I went to take a piss at halftime, came out of the john, and they weren't serving beer...maybe it was only the one stall, though...3rd quarter was about to start so I didn't exactly search around, just figured they were all done....

I have it backwards. Day games stop at halftime, night games stop after the 3rd.

I remember when Golfguy and I went to the Tennessee game, they stopped at halftime, and I was like "what the fuck?" Golf said it was becase of the douche Jets fans.

When I went to the Sunday night game against the Bears, they served till the end of the 3rd.

It may also have something to do with sales. I cant imagine as many people getting ripped at 1pm as they would at 8pm. So maybe they do it for that reason. As always, public safety is no concern when the almighty dollar is flowing in like crazy.

I have it backwards. Day games stop at halftime, night games stop after the 3rd.

I remember when Golfguy and I went to the Tennessee game, they stopped at halftime, and I was like "what the fuck?" Golf said it was becase of the douche Jets fans.

When I went to the Sunday night game against the Bears, they served till the end of the 3rd.

It may also have something to do with sales. I cant imagine as many people getting ripped at 1pm as they would at 8pm. So maybe they do it for that reason. As always, public safety is no concern when the almighty dollar is flowing in like crazy.

Jets fans ruin all the fun.

Just something I've noticed there sure are a lot of cry babies on this board lately. And I'm no just talking about today or after our collapse on Sunday.

Everyone went and got serious while having a broom stick rammed up in their corn.

Lighten the fuck up.

lol shut up douchebag.

2rhnudf.gif

Damn as a mental health professional I often employ body language interpretation into the process and I have never seen such explicit body language in a couple that screams "I FUCKING HATE YOU" like what is seen in that video gif of Katie and fag ex husband....back to our regularly scheduled thread.

I appreciate TC as much as anyone for where he has brougth this team, and maybe Cower or whoever wouldn't do better, but eventually everyone gets to a point where they can't take a team any farther, either their message has gone sour on the players or I don't know, just seems in football when a guy sticks around for a while he can't recapture the early sucess. Though cower had it backwards. I think the Giants needs a new message or new delivery. They lead the league in fumbles and stupid / costly penalties. Something ain't working.

But I'll be honest, I won't jump off a cliff if he stays a few more years, he's oine of the better coaches in the league and we could always end up with Josh McDaniels.

BTW, they don't sell beer after half time? Is that just in Giants stadium or is that a new league wide rule? Because I won't be attending anymore games if tyhats the case.

let's see how the team responds after that loss and how the rest of the season plays out first. we make it to the playoffs, win a game and go out in the divisional round fighting then no one remembers this game and he gets extended.

if we show no fight these last two games then the decision gets harder. either way a decision has to be made, he only has 1 year left on this contract and they wont let him play it out. last time he was in a spot like this i was one of the most vocal "fire coughlin" people on here and i ended up being dead wrong so i'd rather wait it out. at least this time we dont have a tiki barber trying to get his stats in his last game and costing us a patrick willis in the draft

beer is banned after halftime....

[/quote

yes but the gates are still open 5 minutes before kickoff

that has to be driving old tight ass absolutely crazy

Mr Onsides tick............."I was not expecting it, there were 7 minutes to go" REALLY!!!!

the guy is lost without a compass

This week is the biggest, perhaps the most difficult challenge TC has faced during his Giant tenure. He's always preached bouncing back in the face of adversity. Well, here's his chance and here is the team's chance to show if they possess that ability. I think, one way or the other, we'll learn something about the coach and the team this week.

As for beer sales, much as I love to pound the Jets at any opportunity, it was actually the NJ Generals (with running back Hershel Walker) who brought about the restriction. If you'll recall, it was a summer league and the crowds that showed up were something of a cross between Jet and WWF fans, with maybe a little Jersey Shore added for spice. They sat in the hot sun, got absolutely blasted and all hell broke loose. That led to the first of the restrictions.

"Hey Gilbride!...YOU SUCK..SUCK!!!"

3 minutes go by and,

"Hey Gilbride!...YOU SUCK..SUCK!!!"

Sadly, that old douche is probably a season ticket holder. Kevin gets to hear that every home game...lmao

Funny thing is...that offensive game plan was fucking solid too. Just fumbles and left handed interceptions killed us.

Funny thing is...that offensive game plan was fucking solid too. Just fumbles and left handed interceptions killed us.

juggling the offensive line killed us........we could not kill the clock

it was discussed here last week .....most thought bringing O'hara back for such a big game was a HUGE mistake.......we had been averaging 8-10 yds per carry

Coughlin when asked why he did it said and I quote "you cannot have enough good athletes" the guy is clueless

just like his predecessor Fassel was clueless.........both only got to sniff the SB because they had great D Co-coordinators

juggling the offensive line killed us........we could not kill the clock

it was discussed here last week .....most thought bringing O'hara back for such a big game was a HUGE mistake.......we had been averaging 8-10 yds per carry

Coughlin when asked why he did it said and I quote "you cannot have enough good athletes" the guy is clueless

just like his predecessor Fassel was clueless.........both only got to sniff the SB because they had great D Co-coordinators

We aren't talking about this game, dickweed.

We aren't talking about this game, dickweed.

yeah your talking about ancient Fassel history......which is in the process of being repeated

we have a world class athletic team.....the HC spot is holding us back, as did Fassel...........he got fired for a reason..............the 1st collapse at SFO..........I'm not sure which one was worse but Coughlin certainly has a better roster

Coughlin and Gilbride need to be shown the way out ASAP. We need a little more energy, modern and imaginative outlook and adjustments from the coaching staff. This team is like Half & Half. They only play well half a season and this season theyve only played well in half games. This is ridiculous. Get someone else. Who I dont know....but not this guy. Spags shouldve been our guy. We fucked up.