SportsWrath

Dallas likely to be 1-4 when we face them

JackStroud

2 weeks from now on Monday night in their stadium with all those go-go girls in the rafters......with us a likely 4-2

(I'll bet Brett Favre would love to have their phone numbers) .....but then so would 80% of the male population

Should be quite a circus and almost sure to send them to 1-5.........they will play like a pack of desperate animals fighting over a scrap of food......It will be a close game and Romo will try to squeeze it in somewhere and it will wind up in Correy Websters belly.

From what I can see Dallas pass D is very very bad

2 weeks from now on Monday night in their stadium with all those go-go girls in the rafters......with us a likely 4-2

(I'll bet Brett Favre would love to have their phone numbers) .....but then so would 80% of the male population

Should be quite a circus and almost sure to send them to 1-5.........they will play like a pack of desperate animals fighting over a scrap of food......It will be a close game and Romo will try to squeeze it in somewhere and it will wind up in Correy Websters belly.

I would not be shocked if Dallas beat Minnesota. Either way, should be a good game. As far as Dallas' pass 'd', it's a case of good athletes back there but they aren't disciplined. Malcolm Jenkins also may be the most overhyped cornerback in the NFL, maybe second only to Terrence Newman. That team is not an easy team to play. They took the Titans to the wire and very well could of beat them... a Titans team that kicked our butts. If we can maintain our level of play, though, I think we will beat them rather easily. Got to keep the defensive intensity up.

I would not be shocked if Dallas beat Minnesota. Either way, should be a good game. As far as Dallas' pass 'd', it's a case of good athletes back there but they aren't disciplined. Malcolm Jenkins also may be the most overhyped cornerback in the NFL, maybe second only to Terrence Newman. That team is not an easy team to play. They took the Titans to the wire and very well could of beat them... a Titans team that kicked our butts. If we can maintain our level of play, though, I think we will beat them rather easily. Got to keep the defensive intensity up.

Is Tony Romo Brett Favre's illigitimate son? Both make the same stupid decisions, throw the same ill-advised INTs, and fumble the snap all the time

Ahhhhhhhhhh for the good old days where Kerry fumbled the snap all the time LOL

That Tennessee game was a classic case of the Giants beating themselves. They marched up and down the field all day.....470 yards against a Tennessee defense that is supposed to be good. The only thing Tennessee did effectively was to take plenty of cheap shots, and exploit numerous errors by the Giants.

I think Dallas beats Minnesota next week, and then we'll have to see.

This season has already done a 180 turn for the Giants inside 2 weeks.

If the Giants play with the same intensity and discipline I've seen with Chicago and Houston, there isn't a team in the NFL they can't take.

The Giants kicked their own butts. But for entirely self-inflicted mistakes it wouldn't have been close.

The Giants kicked their own butts. But for entirely self-inflicted mistakes it wouldn't have been close.

True True, but the Colts truly did kick our butts but good

I'm going to write that game off as a an anomoly, passionless play, early in the season with a lot of new players on D and a coaching staff that was out-thinking themselves......all the stupid allignments designed to stop Peyton Manning were embarassing......add to that no FB to stop the Colts pass rush and that made for a long long day

If we play the Colts again in the SB I expect an opposite result

True True, but the Colts truly did kick our butts but good

I'm going to write that game off as a an anomoly, passionless play, early in the season with a lot of new players on D and a coaching staff that was out-thinking themselves......all the stupid allignments designed to stop Peyton Manning were embarassing......add to that no FB to stop the Colts pass rush and that made for a long long day

If we play the Colts again in the SB I expect an opposite result

The Colts (mostly Peyton) beat Gilbride and Fewell's atrocious gameplans....it seems they are putting more than 10 minutes of thought into those gameplans the last couple weeks, though.

The Houston game was impressive. Chicago has one of the shittiest offensive lines in the league and we exposed it big time. So, I can't chalk that one up to our being overwhelmingly good or among the league's elite. I agree, I like what I've seen the past two weeks as opposed to the first three, but let's see what we can do against our division rivals before we start thinking playoffs.

I think we can beat Dallas and Washington both twice. Philly could give us a run for our money, especially if they get their collective head out of their ass and actually run the ball more. Dallas too. Both Philly and Dallas are so heavily pass happy that I think it hurts them far more than many talk about.

Got to give you some credit, Jack. You were right.

Next monday night, the Cowboys are basically playing for their season. This is going to be without a doubt the toughest game of the season for the Giants.

Unless the Giants come out with A+ intensity, this could get very ugly for the G-Men....I'm thinking along the lines of the Colts in Week #2.

Got to give you some credit, Jack. You were right.

Next monday night, the Cowboys are basically playing for their season. This is going to be without a doubt the toughest game of the season for the Giants.

Unless the Giants come out with A+ intensity, this could get very ugly for the G-Men....I'm thinking along the lines of the Colts in Week #2.

Gee I hope your wrong.

I don't care how desperate they are, they are not the talent laden group everyone appears to think (on defense and in the running game).

One of the reasons they gain so many yards is they are constantly receiving KO's......they can match up with us on O (well not in the running game)......but on D we are a SB type team.....they are half baked on the D side.

Can they handle the kind of pressure we will put on their offense? Hopefully, the Giants do not try to come up with some kooky defense to stop Dallas.....just play them like we do all the others and Romo will unravel.

Giants 27 Dallas 17

Gee I hope your wrong.

I don't care how desperate they are, they are not the talent laden group everyone appears to think (on defense and in the running game).

One of the reasons they gain so many yards is they are constantly receiving KO's......they can match up with us on O (well not in the running game)......but on D we are a SB type team.....they are half baked on the D side.

Can they handle the kind of pressure we will put on their offense? Hopefully, the Giants do not try to come up with some kooky defense to stop Dallas.....just play them like we do all the others and Romo will unravel.

Giants 27 Dallas 17

I'm not saying the G-Men will lose, only that they won't win unless they play with the same energy that they showed in that Bears/Giants game.

Dallas has to know that if they go 1-5, they have no shot at the division, and their playoff hopes will be on live support.

Really, next week is the playoffs for this team....this Giants game is where they throw it all on the line.

It's going to be a huge, huge, test for the Giants.

The one thing the Giants have going for them is that they can play very loose....all the pressure is on Romo right now.

I'm not saying the G-Men will lose, only that they won't win unless they play with the same energy that they showed in that Bears/Giants game.

Dallas has to know that if they go 1-5, they have no shot at the division, and their playoff hopes will be on live support.

Really, next week is the playoffs for this team....this Giants game is where they throw it all on the line.

It's going to be a huge, huge, test for the Giants.

The one thing the Giants have going for them is that they can play very loose....all the pressure is on Romo right now.

I saw the Dallas interviews this morning on NESPN......they all looked broken and beaten, Romo looked like a Homo, Wade looked befuddled, and red faced, even Jerry Jones looked like he needed a hole to crawl into he was so down......they will crumble before the mighty Giants D (#1 in the NFL) :thumbs:

I saw the Dallas interviews this morning on NESPN......they all looked broken and beaten, Romo looked like a Homo, Wade looked befuddled, and red faced, even Jerry Jones looked like he needed a hole to crawl into he was so down......they will crumble before the mighty Giants D (#1 in the NFL) :thumbs:

Not anymore. San Diego beat us out for #1. Seems like they have the same issue ie. giving up short fields to their opponents (we're ranked #13 in points allowed, they're #19).

Not anymore. San Diego beat us out for #1. Seems like they have the same issue ie. giving up short fields to their opponents (we're ranked #13 in points allowed, they're #19).

well with this new 3 saftey hybrid D we are holding teams to 1 yd average per carry on the ground while were getting 6

this forces other teams to the air and that eventually leads to turnovers

I am not sure if I am the only one but I think Ware is a little bit overrated he is abysmal against the run, and half asses alot, he get sacks yeah but hes a 3-4 lb who they design to take a beeline to the QB, is he good yeah but I have seen him on all time greats lists, REALLY

I am not sure if I am the only one but I think Ware is a little bit overrated he is abysmal against the run, and half asses alot, he get sacks yeah but hes a 3-4 lb who they design to take a beeline to the QB, is he good yeah but I have seen him on all time greats lists, REALLY

I look at Ware like I look at Merriman....still too early to be ranked among the all time greats.

Exactly.....people were talking about him like he was 2nd coming of LT....and then reality set in the 'roids wore off.

Fixed.

The beautiful irony of Merriman's situation is there's a good chance that the same 'roids that made him a star are the same substances that have weakened his ligaments and ended his career.

Exactly.....people were talking about him like he was 2nd coming of LT....and then reality set in.

yeah I remember the fucknuts on ESPN going "well, if the Giants didn't make that trade for sorry sap Eli Manning, they could have had Phillip Rivers and Shawne Merriman the next year" His best fit was has a 3-4 fucking oLB fuck I used to want to choke them every time they said that. Our fucking draft would not have played out the same way San Diego's did fuck they do that all time though.

Fixed.

The beautiful irony of Merriman's situation is there's a good chance that the same 'roids that made him a star are the same substances that have weakened his ligaments and ended his career.

I think now it's time for HGH, in Merriman's case....strengthen up and heal those ligaments, lol

This game really will be a test for us. I'm a bit scare of the game cuz the cowgirls knows us so well and will be playing with desperation. They might play with confidence. Also, Giants don't always play to their strength in prime time.

This game will definitely have that same feel that playoff game we played them last... comes down to the wire.. and we break their hearts anyway.