SportsWrath

Know what I saw today?

RandolphScott

I saw a completely undisciplined team. I saw Stupid penalty after stupid penalty. I saw a team lacking any leadership.

I saw a performance that if things don't improve quickly will cost a Coach his Job.

I saw on Offensive Linemen pretty much signal why he should no longer start for our team.

I saw a bunch of assholes on the Field

Is it just me or is Smith abit not out there anymore? Or are teams putting more coverage his way?

Just seems like we only see him catch one or two passes a game where as last season it would be six or seven?

Smith had 9 catches for 103 yards today, though most were in garbage time. He's definitely getting the bulk of the DB's attention.

I only saw one thing and I cant say that I disliked it - Coughlin is on the hot seat and him and Gilbride need to be thrown onto the pavement at the end of the season regardless of how the season progresses from now on. Gilbride for sure! - Im willing to give geriatric Coughlin a pass.

Whatever happened to the great Coughlin reputation of having the best prepared teams out there? We were on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Coughlin is losing this team.

What was wrong with Tynes day? He missed a 53 yarder? Yeah that's a chip shot. rolleyes.gif

Don't mention that he hit a 50 and got a couple in the end zone. Yeah he's what's wrong. confused.gif

Yeah, can't fault him for missing a 53 yarder and he did have some nice kick-offs for a change.

I only saw one thing and I cant say that I disliked it - Coughlin is on the hot seat and him and Gilbride need to be thrown onto the pavement at the end of the season regardless of how the season progresses from now on. Gilbride for sure! - Im willing to give geriatric Coughlin a pass.

Whatever happened to the great Coughlin reputation of having the best prepared teams out there? We were on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Coughlin is losing this team.

I don't blame coaching for the loss at all and definitely not Gilbride (450+ yards of offense). WTF is Coughlin or Gilbride supposed to do about turnovers or players acting like juvenile delinquents during a game. You can't just bench all your starters and expect to win in the middle of a game. :rolleyes:

Guest StrahansGap

Gap has been around awhile. He's not a troll.

Thanks for the back Booyah. And I found it funny that you pounced on Eli, Tuck and some others and questioned their leadership and nobody said anything to you. And they want to call ME a troll. I'm just stating the facts here.....it just seems like nobody wants to hear the truth because it hurts.

Thanks for the back Booyah. And I found it funny that you pounced on Eli, Tuck and some others and questioned their leadership and nobody said anything to you. And they want to call ME a troll. I'm just stating the facts here.....it just seems like nobody wants to hear the truth because it hurts.

the dog will agree with you 100% that this team lacks leadership, whether it is specific to players, coaches, or a combination there of. Manning is tough to figure in this, and the dog has been one of his biggest critics. On the one hand, the fact that he is the starting QB, is grossly overpaid, and seemingly defies science by functioning regularly without a pulse makes him easy to target in all of this, but not every great leader is annimated. nobody would try and argue that peyton manning is a poor leader, yet when things go wrong or there is a pick, he tends to flap his arms and pull at his chin strap like a pouting child, which can easily look like he is pointing the finger at everyone else. Tough call on little eli, but the undeniable fact is the team lacks and identity and consistent leadership...

Yeah, can't fault him for missing a 53 yarder and he did have some nice kick-offs for a change.

Actually I will.....that's a kick we needed. Yeah, it's a tough kick. Apparently, though, judging from recent history, other teams in the NFL have booted 50+ yarders against the Giants.

Fuck him.....he's shanked so many easy kicks he doesn't deserve any mulligans.

Normally, the Giants can rise above the mediocrity of our special teams.

He was 1 of 3.....he was a major ingredient in yesterdays shit sandwich performance.

There was that free-kick after the safety, which was pretty short.

Dodge sucks cock too.

Our special teams factored very big in this loss.

We allowed a truly mediocre team to own midfield.

Tennessee's special teams, on the other hand, helped turn the tide for them in the 2nd half.

Dodge sucks cock too.

Our special teams factored very big in this loss.

We allowed a truly mediocre team to own midfield.

Tennessee's special teams, on the other hand, helped turn the tide for them in the 2nd half.

That is true- Field position has tormented us all year.

Carl Banks more or less pinned this loss on Special Teams and their lack of passion playing. He talked about the start of the 3rd qtr, kickoff returned to the fifty, punt downed at the one and a botched free kick that turned into a TD. Then the holding on the next kickpff started their drive at the 15.

Carl Banks more or less pinned this loss on Special Teams and their lack of passion playing. He talked about the start of the 3rd qtr, kickoff returned to the fifty, punt downed at the one and a botched free kick that turned into a TD. Then the holding on the next kickpff started their drive at the 15.

Yeah, they really are pathetic, and yesterday, they were the main reason we lost.

Reynaud is also useless. Has the guy ever run back for more than 10 yards.