SportsWrath

Know what I saw today?

RandolphScott

Everyone we put in at returner is useless. I think it's the blocking more than the runner.

I said this in the gameday thread, 3/4 of the time the returner has at least two of the other colored jerseys around him as soon as he catches the ball on punt returns. I don't see how anyone is suppose to run with the "lanes" the Giants open up, it's usually just a clump of blue being forced backwards into our return man.

Our kickoff return game is no better as well, how many times do we see someone unblocked get a clear shot at Reynaud?

I'm not saying Reynaud is Devin Hester but I don't think Deion Sanders would be able to get five yards with how our guys set up blocks.

So basicallly you guys are saying I should be glad I couldn't watch the game because internet in this bumblefuck country sucks major balls.

So how did it go... who fucked up what when and how.

Better question is who didn't fuck up.

That is true- Field position has tormented us all year.

I said it would in preseason and many wanted to keep giving Dodge and Tynes the job every year....

Not to mention that we will never get beyond the 25 on a kick return. It just won't happen. But the other team, no matter which team, will get it to the 50 or passed about twice a game.

Thanks for the back Booyah. And I found it funny that you pounced on Eli, Tuck and some others and questioned their leadership and nobody said anything to you. And they want to call ME a troll. I'm just stating the facts here.....it just seems like nobody wants to hear the truth because it hurts.

No problem, but don't worry, they come after me also.

You need some space to run back any yards. The guy gets none. He's the one guy you cannot judge properly yet.

I get that but he seems very hesitant. I suppose anybody would be hesitant when all you see is the other team but it'd be nice if he was more decisive. Look at the Hester's return yesterday. Not that Reynaud is Hester but he picked a side and just started running full tilt. There doesn't have to be a lot of room to make a decent run back.