SportsWrath

Tampa Bay Area Giants Fans - See Ya Sunday!

TampaGiantsFans

OUCH!!!.. a buddy of mine live in OHIO and a die heart Bangles fan... i'll ask around and see if he knows anywhere that host Giants..

thanks! yeah, I've got to find a place out here...its not hard to find a Steelers or Browns bar in these parts. I've heard of a Redskins place too. And lord knows I don't want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Oh thats precious... the website has pick of Reby. I'll ask her if she ok'ed that.

I'm pretty sure she's a local down here, not that it matters. I don't know why you guys are giving this guy a hard time, though. It's a Giants forum, and clearly this is Giants related. I was glad that he posted, because it gives me an option to watch the game if it's not on TV. Of course, now I know about it and don't need a weekly reminder. I think if he contributed to the forum more often it would be fine... Perhaps put the link/information in your sig, TampaGiants, and come here and contribute to the discussion once in awhile.

Otherwise, give the guy a break, he's inviting Giants fans to a Giants bar in a Giants forum. I wouldn't have known about the place otherwise. Nobody really has to open the thread if they don't want to!

I'm pretty sure she's a local down here, not that it matters. I don't know why you guys are giving this guy a hard time, though. It's a Giants forum, and clearly this is Giants related. I was glad that he posted, because it gives me an option to watch the game if it's not on TV. Of course, now I know about it and don't need a weekly reminder. I think if he contributed to the forum more often it would be fine... Perhaps put the link/information in your sig, TampaGiants, and come here and contribute to the discussion once in awhile.

Otherwise, give the guy a break, he's inviting Giants fans to a Giants bar in a Giants forum. I wouldn't have known about the place otherwise. Nobody really has to open the thread if they don't want to!

Somebody's been reading the rules.

This is Lughead's forum, but I don't have a problem with a once-a-week post advertising where a displaced fan can see a game. Plus, we do have at least 2 active members in Florida who might be interested. Maybe I'm biased because I'm a displaced fan. It's not like there are 10 threads, everyday, in every forum advertising the place, and I haven't been made aware of any PM spamming. Of course, it would be nice if someone new contributed to the forum and then dropped an ad on us, but we can't always get what we want. Whatever Lug decides to do will stand, but as far as I'm concerned, for now, this is a non-issue.

Next time you're in the area, you need to let me know so I can join you, Bleedin'.

My mother was born and raised in St. Pete and I lived in Pinellas Park for awhile. But I don't have much family left down there so I haven't had a reason to go there in a while. Most of my cousins moved to Sarasota for some reason. But hell yeah....if I do get down there again, I'd love to meet up. Never know what will happen in life that makes one travel. Most of my travel in the past couple of years has been east to west (NY to Wisc/Minn) and I'll be in Chicago for my son's wedding next year. Haven't been to Florida in the last 3 years....but one never knows.

Can we stop this guy advertising his bar here every week?

He hasn't done anything wrong , Although if he and his buds from the "Giants fan club" would do some Giants related posting here in the Giants section that would be appreciated .