SportsWrath

Brandon Marshall for a #1?

fringe

I dont think WR is a Giants need at all....ours are terrific

We were easily one of the top passing teams in the NFL last year......those guys will only be better in 2010

LBer is sketchier......how do we know we're drafting a real NFL LBer. Last year you had Matthews and Cushing

.........no brainers

I say bring in Morrison from Oakland, draft a top Inside LBer, let them and Blackburn fight it out in camp

Goff too might come back better..........no one could shine when the Giants turned off the afterburners last year

Our D clobbered Dallas then just fell off a cliff.........it was weird.......very weird

Like they decided to just pack it in and go home with 4 games left. I think they hated Sheridan and dug a grave for him

Exactly. It reminds me of a time, when this kid from Mississippi State came into the NFL. I thought, "Cmon kid, this is the NFL, you aint good enough for the big time!" Crazy kid. I think his name was Jefferey....or...JERRY. Yeah, thats it, Jerry Rice.

Howd he do? :smartass:

:P

it was mississippi valley state and that offense was nationally renowned. rice was named to every all american team and finished 9th in the heisman. hardly 'under the radar'

since we were talking about linebackers(mcclain/spikes) here, today at floridas pro-day spikes ran a 5.01 in the 40yd dash. not very good.

Apparently he can run in the 4.6's...I'm not worried about it, he's on of the best instinctive players out there and plays well against the pass. I'd be happy with either player, but I do prefer Spikes.

Exactly. It reminds me of a time, when this kid from Mississippi State came into the NFL. I thought, "Cmon kid, this is the NFL, you aint good enough for the big time!" Crazy kid. I think his name was Jefferey....or...JERRY. Yeah, thats it, Jerry Rice.

Howd he do? :smartass:

:LMAO:

can't make this comparison - rice owned a number of ncaa receiving records, was named to every all-american team, and in the clue-grey game against every other big time ncaa player looking to compete in the nfl he was the mvp...as a result he was highly rated by a number of teams. besides the fact that he never played for mississippi state, but then, the dog is sure this was simply an oversight on your part...

anyway, marshall will make any team he plays for better. the giants could use him, but don't need him...just the dog's opinion.

it was mississippi valley state and that offense was nationally renowned. rice was named to every all american team and finished 9th in the heisman. hardly 'under the radar'

Mississippi Valley, Mississippi Schmalley...whatever....lol. He may have set records but MVS is hardly a receiver factory. i was just bustin yer balls anywho. :P

Mississippi Valley, Mississippi Schmalley...whatever....lol. He may have set records but MVS is hardly a receiver factory. i was just bustin yer balls anywho. :P

jerry and i sat in the same gynecologist's waiting room once. i said to him "can't you get your people to do this?"

the reason were in such a LBer jam is we allowed the Pierce thing to linger for years......he should have been replaced long ago.

or never acquired......the guy he replaced- Kevin whatshisface was just as good, and quicker

We should only be looking at Lbers Olineman, and Safteys in this draft.....maybe kickers.....If there were a great DT fine

Terrell Owens has drawn no interest at all on the free agent market.

If you really want to stretch the field, he would be a better choice than Marshall and we could probably get him cheap.

Fuck I agree with that.. get the guy for cheap and have him stretch the field... winning cures all woes. Having said that.. I dont think the Giants will bring him.

• 1 month later...

Besides Eli (who cost more than a #1, is there anyone on this list that's better than brandon marshall?

2000Ron DayneRBWisconsin2001Will AllenCBSyracuse2002Jeremy ShockeyTEMiami2003William JosephDTMiami2004Phillip Rivers

(traded to San Diego on draft day for ELI MANNING, QB, Mississippi -in a deal that also involved draft picks.)QBNC State2005Corey Webster (2nd Round)CBLSU2006Mathias KiwanukaDEBoston College2007Aaron RossCBTexas2008Kenny PhillipsSMiami2009Hakeem Nicks 2010-Pierre Le Bust