SportsWrath

My Heart is hurting this mornng

JackStroud

5 TDs, a field goal, and 500+ yards of offense, and it wasn't enough for our defense to hold. We actually took the lead after giving them a 14 pt head start, and our d immediately gave them the lead back.

Who cares if we get in the playoffs?

take away the sloppy punt coverage TD and the damm Jacobs fumble and we win by 7

JAcobs really needs some Tiki type tutelidge on hold the football

I am still hopeful.....we can slide inthe playoffs on 3 relatively easy games and Dallas schedule from hell

we have a month to work out the D kinks

despite the fact that i have now been up for 36 hours ......i thought last night was a great game ......fuck the result and fuck the Eagles... but it was entertaining and sensational at times .......Eli was almost brilliant ....... Our D was abysmal ........3 more games ...who knows ?

( as long as Dallas go 8-8 or 9-7 ) ......and we scrape into the playoffs ......i will be sort of happy

2007 doesnt happen every year

Go Blue

despite the fact that i have now been up for 36 hours ......i thought last night was a great game ......fuck the result and fuck the Eagles... but it was entertaining and sensational at times .......Eli was almost brilliant ....... Our D was abysmal ........3 more games ...who knows ?

( as long as Dallas go 8-8 or 9-7 ) ......and we scrape into the playoffs ......i will be sort of happy

Go Blue

they put up 30 pts on our D

they have an explosive offense

I still think our D can get better......would like to see Blackburn in there with the mic helmet on

but its not happening....

you have a healthy attitude about this UK

for us we more or less control our destiny still (Dallas has a formidible task ahead of them, ours much less

Who knows we might put together a run yet

Would love to go to Fhilly and knock them off on the way....retrurn the favor.....no one has mentioned they could not stop us either........Eli man......how could you not slide buddy.......Boley makes the pick?.....Nicks gets some rosin gloves

the fnnn ball bounces right off Boss's leg in stride to an eagle?

it could have gone the other way....Maningham needs to learn to drag the other foot

Tynes.......sheesh dont kick it out of bounds man.....and get your axx over to the sideline quicker to tackle someone

hey were still in the hunt.......I hate to hear this I hope we dont go to the playoffs stuff.....thats heresy

I'll say this it was the most entertaining game I've seen since we won the SB

take away the sloppy punt coverage TD and the damm Jacobs fumble and we win by 7

I am still hopeful.....we can slide inthe playoffs on 3 relatively easy games and Dallas schedule from hell

Jack, that was Jacob's second fumble this season. He just had a BAD result to it.

I'm sorry, but I don't think any game is easy at this point. We're giving up 30pts or more on a steady basis.

Jack, that was Jacob's second fumble this season. He just had a BAD result to it.

I'm sorry, but I don't think any game is easy at this point. We're giving up 30pts or more on a steady basis.

The Jacobs "fumble" was a great play by Trent Cole. Of course that's what you can expect with Jack when he barely pays attention. He still thinks that was a pass by Eli when he fell on the ground.

The Skins game is a disaster waiting to happen. They are at home, jason campbell has become Johnny Unitas and that team now has an offense, which if you remember the first game was truly pathethic. Go along with the fact that their defense was always decent and I think we are in a whole lot of trouble. The Panthers and Vikings will be easier.

The Skins game is a disaster waiting to happen. They are at home, jason campbell has become Johnny Unitas and that team now has an offense, which if you remember the first game was truly pathethic. Go along with the fact that their defense was always decent and I think we are in a whole lot of trouble. The Panthers and Vikings will be easier.

Exactly my thoughts. This Washington team is actually playing better right now and they seem to have a pretty decent offense. Unless we put up 100+ on their relatively good D, they will beat us.

And I also think Dallas beats the Saints.

We're not losing to the Skins, everyone calm down.

We're going to win the next two and maybe Minnesota and that's that! This fanbase is as wishy washy as our D.

I wouldnt say wishy washy - but with what our D is showing us, its hard to think the Skins wont score 30 on us. So, all that it takes is for our offense to have one bad week and we are done. From here on - not even a single game is a given and Im gonna pray.

We're going to win the next two and maybe Minnesota and that's that! This fanbase is as wishy washy as our D.

I wouldnt say wishy washy - but with what our D is showing us, its hard to think the Skins wont score 30 on us. So, all that it takes is for our offense to have one bad week and we are done. From here on - not even a single game is a given and Im gonna pray.

I'm not saying we're definitely going to lose, just that it isn't the "gimmie" that some are thinking; nor are we in a position to assume any game is going to be easy.

The lack of a Defense by the Giants has us in the situation that every game is potentially a loss. I have 0 confidence in a team whose defense is unable to make any stops. This season is over.

BJ does NOT have a fumbling problem. Oddly enough when I saw him with those rubber sleeves, I thought WTF is he wearing.. I thought that before he fumbled because I know what those things do to the player holding on the ball... I only fumbled the ball once in my life... and it was because I was wearing something similar.. .safe to say I took them off right away the same way BJ did.

However seeing BJ run the ball the way he did told me our boy is back... Like I stated before I don't think I've ever felt so good about a loss... so good in the sense that yea I was pissed we lost but our team showed life... unlike that dreaded Denver game.

Go Blue

Yea UK that's one of the primary reasons I'd hate to go back to the Middle East for good.. how the fuck am I gonna watch the Giants? Hopefully the technology can catch up where they'd have wireless TVs (internet streams suck). And also staying up for the game..

But I agree with you the game was exciting... I don't think I've had so many ups and downs in one game lol.

The lack of a Defense by the Giants has us in the situation that every game is potentially a loss. I have 0 confidence in a team whose defense is unable to make any stops. This season is over.

The 70% red zone inefficiency on D is a killer.

The 70% red zone inefficiency on D is a killer.

And our inability to ever get a big stop when we need one...our third down defense is atrocious.

Can't expect to win when the other team's offense stays on the field longer than you.

We consistently lose the field position and turnover battles too.

So you think we're wishy washy because we're being objective?.

Obviously you've never met a Jets fan.

And our inability to ever get a big stop when we need one...our third down defense is atrocious.

Can't expect to win when the other team's offense stays on the field longer than you.

We consistently lose the field position and turnover battles too.

I think defective braincell Sheridan has a brilliant scheme on 3rd down that even my grandmom can understand looking at film. Which is why anyteam on 3rd down is easily able to figure out what this D is offering us and effortlessly convert on 3rd down against. They try a lot of fancy stuff the first 2 downs and in case it doesnt work they probably go, "Oh well, lets shoot some shit on the first 2 downs. Doesnt matter - on 3rd we know that we will get the first anyway since the stupid blue bastards will be giving us an opening right there or there". Its always the same fucking pattern on how offenses convert on 3rd down against us - watch it!!!