SportsWrath

Can Feagles hit the Scoreboard?

Virginia Giant

Does feagles have the leg to hit the scoreboard at Dallas stadium?

If he can, I think he should di it everytime just to annoy the Cowboys/Jerry Jones.

big mistaken. For the following reasons:

- For the kick to be that high, it loses distance. Think of a a curve of certain length.. the higher its peak the smaller its base.

- Feagles would ahve to kick it towards the middle of the field which no smart kicker does as they try to angle it.

- Our gunners would be exhausted. Just think of the amount of energy it takes to run down the field full speed... and we get nothing from it..it's a do-over if it happens.

Thank you, Captains Obvious.

VG was joking-

Cut me some slack dude.. I work all fucking day n come home with a bad headache.. yet I try to get on here to kick the shit.. jesus fucking christ everytime i point something out no matter how insightful, suddenly everyone was in on the joke except for me.. well excuse me.. I bet no one here can return or cover a punt or a kick like I would :ranting2:

Cut me some slack dude.. I work all fucking day n come home with a bad headache.. yet I try to get on here to kick the shit.. jesus fucking christ everytime i point something out no matter how insightful, suddenly everyone was in on the joke except for me.. well excuse me.. I bet no one here can return or cover a punt or a kick like I would :ranting2:

Jesus! Take a Midol, will ya?

To clear thing up....

1: I really do wonder if feagles has the lef to hit the coreboard.

2: i don't, nor want feagles to try and hit it, that part was a joke sorta. I think beating Dallas in their new digs on opening night would be more embarassing than hitting that scoreboard.

However, if we manage to hit that thing in the process of winning, well, I wouldn't bitch.

I hope he busts a fucking hole in it during warm ups....and avoids it during the game.

I think the re-kick is bullshit bailout from the NFL. It should be a touch back... or out of bounds where it makes contact with the board

Or a penalty on the Cowboys.

They were going to raise the minimum height for objects over the playing field this last offseason, but Jerry Jones lobbied heavily to keep the minimum at the clearly too low 85 or 90 feet...he cares more about his fucking TV than the integrity of the game.

When every punt is tracked like NBC is doing (every punt is covered and they never leave the ball) clearly something is wrong. It is pathetic how they track every punted ball. Never seen that before till this monstrosity.

Me and my friends were talking about that, NBC was praying a ball hit the scoreboard, and a few times it was close.