SportsWrath

Distribution map week 1

so-cal dub

For some reason i thought the season opener was the sunday night game (week 2 vs the Boys is the sunday night game). Glad it's a day game, I can't fucking stand the prime time games, me and a few friends always get together for Giants-Cowboys games and looks like the first one we won't be able to do anything for.

Yeah, but unfortunately, AZ does have one. :ermm: Oh well, I wanna watch the 1st one with my Giant buddies here anyway. :blush:

Yea it's gotta suck to live in AZ. What are you doing down there anyway? Move to Yemen dude.. I mean.. New York :D

Yea it's gotta suck to live in AZ. What are you doing down there anyway? Move to Yemen dude.. I mean.. New York :D

If I had enough money to move somewhere upstate, i might. But other than the crappy sports following and the extreme heat, its great out here. I used to bitch about the food, but now there are so many NY deli type shops and pizza joints that its not as bad anymore. I mean, there's always Direct TV. :thumbs:

What's a semi-square?

i wasn't going to go there. :ermm:

by there- i mean to ask about that. because i have actually been there- to that semi square on the idaho border. there's a spa there called Coeur d'Alene that I went to for some business retreat, pretty country- didn't know it was a hotbed for giants fans...

If I had enough money to move somewhere upstate, i might. But other than the crappy sports following and the extreme heat, its great out here. I used to bitch about the food, but now there are so many NY deli type shops and pizza joints that its not as bad anymore. I mean, there's always Direct TV. :thumbs:

Yea the extreme heat is a bitch. And I agree NY is too expensive... for nothing really. But VA maybe a good fit for you. I'm sure VG would make you feel welcomed.

Yea the extreme heat is a bitch. And I agree NY is too expensive... for nothing really. But VA maybe a good fit for you. I'm sure VG would make you feel welcomed.

The only problem is, it looks like where VG lives its out in the country, like 19 miles to the nearest market. I cant live like that. Ive always lived in a big city. Ive got to have an grocery store, liquor store, Sports bar, Wal Mart, Dennys, Quik Trip and Walgreens within a few miles. Im not the country type.

The only problem is, it looks like where VG lives its out in the country, like 19 miles to the nearest market. I cant live like that. Ive always lived in a big city. Ive got to have an grocery store, liquor store, Sports bar, Wal Mart, Dennys, Quik Trip and Walgreens within a few miles. Im not the country type.

I didn't say you have to be roommates with the guy.. lol.

I live 10 miles from Winchester, a not so small but not so big city. I work there and it takes me about 15 minutes to get to work. Actually, Funchester is a pretty interesting place, it has big city aspirations but it's blended with historic pride.

If you're looking for a big city, we do have this little nearbye town called DC, if you check your map real quick, it's the spot with that great big star. :P

I live 10 miles from Winchester, a not so small but not so big city. I work there and it takes me about 15 minutes to get to work. Actually, Funchester is a pretty interesting place, it has big city aspirations but it's blended with historic pride.

If you're looking for a big city, we do have this little nearbye town called DC, if you check your map real quick, it's the spot with that great big star. :P

LOL...Thats what I mean. I would HAVE to live in D.C. 15 min to get somewhere is entirely too long.