SportsWrath

Strong rumor that Lavar is a Giant

BiG PiMPiN

Guest Lockhart
Come on Rely..........you have to at least admit to a small grin on this one.........it had me in stitches !!! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Sometimes the truth hurts and Carbo coaught our little friend Rely prancing out of the closet, along with his other "special" friends. Asusual though the FAB 4 will stick to Football and the facts and leave the use of infantile vulgarity to those that know little of the NFL or it's workings.

Come on Rely..........you have to at least admit to a small grin on this one.........it had me in stitches !!! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Like it wouldn't affect you if Arnie was standing next to and talking to you. Never mind. You are just as lame as the rest of the girls, dye.

Sometimes the truth hurts and Carbo coaught our little friend Rely prancing out of the closet, along with his other "special" friends. Asusual though the FAB 4 will stick to Football and the facts and leave the use of infantile vulgarity to those that know little of the NFL or it's workings.

I don't remember calling for an asshole to respond, lockfag. If the shoe fits however..... Can't wait until the Lavar signing is announced. At least you'll be able to run to the comfort of Barney's lap, loser.

LMFAO!!

this pic represents your relationship with football in any capacity...

fizzgig-prancing-0512.jpg

I'm a sentimental fool in love with the cinderella story.........look for Billy Casper to set the professional record by winning 36 years after his last Masters win !!

i ve got £ 50 at 66-1 riding on Luke Donald ( placed 6 weeks ago before he won the Honda Classic

( i will be biting my nails on Sunday if he is in the mix ..... now into 28-1 )

i ve got £ 50 at 66-1 riding on Luke Donald ( placed 6 weeks ago before he won the Honda Classic

( i will be biting my nails on Sunday if he is in the mix ..... now into 28-1 )

That's a pretty good bet. Good luck. In last week's tournament, although he finished well, on one hole, he put two balls in the water and quadruple-bogeyed the hole. I would bet on Tiger to win it for his Dad.

The latest from KFFL.com

Giants | Team still in negotiations with Arrington

Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:29:47 -0700

Jason LaCanfora, of the Washington Post, reports free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) continued to negotiate with the New York Giants Tuesday, April 4, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

That's a pretty good bet. Good luck. In last week's tournament, although he finished well, on one hole, he put two balls in the water and quadruple-bogeyed the hole. I would bet on Tiger to win it for his Dad.

i agree , Tiger is the man to beat ( especially as Augusta has been lengthened by 195 yrds again ).

( I also had a small each way bet on Olazabal ..... his short game is looking good again ... and of course he has won it already in 94 and 99 ) top 5 form i reckon

i'm gonna start a thread with all of lockharts predictions, as soon as LA is signed...

It should be about 20 pages...

:o

20 wrong pages...

i'm gonna start a thread with all of lockharts predictions, as soon as LA is signed...

It should be about 20 pages...

:o

These should help

the NYG FO has made some bonehead moves over the recent past, but they have since learned from there mistakes...at least that is what John Mara has told me via teleconference last week...this is all rumored and totally false...

they will not sign Lavar Arrrington...

Got that right - this gimpy, overpaid cancer on the Redskins was given the boot as soon as they could afford the cap hit. He has been a complete waste the last two seasons, both in which he was the highest paid linebacker in the NFL and he can't even be an every down player. The Giants have no interest in this overrated trouble-maker. Of course the pre-teen sheep over on Kniddie.com jump at every possible rumour about Arrington from one of those ruour mil sites that are never right like BBI, Giants101, etc. Stay tuned, as those suckers on the Kiddie .com will fall for another "Arrington signed with the Giants" rumour and eventually it ends up here, like this dumb thread. You could sell those Giant.com clowns a bridge.

They won't - the Giants don't want Arrington.

Anyway, no chance that Arrington becomes a Giant.

I'm a sentimental fool in love with the cinderella story.........look for Billy Casper to set the professional record by winning 36 years after his last Masters win !!

will you pussies ever stop?

Eli could not lift with them he has spaggetti arms. i love him but its truth

you dopes should stay here and keep fisting each other...

Guest Lockhart

Tick........Tock.........Tick......Tock! We approach midday and another "Arrington Signing with the Giants" unfounded rumour begins to disintegrate. You guys are like Bill Murray in Ground Hogs day - every day you buy this false rumour - This is great entertainment!

Guest Carbo
We are not surprised to read that the touch of a man can send you skipping away, giddy and shuddering with delight.

I don't remember asking for a douche bag to respond. Fortunately for me, I have interests outaside of this MB. Unfortunatley for you, you don't, asshole. Unless servicing the rest of the FAG 4 is your life's interest, loser. Didn't mean to interrupt your giving nosebleed a hummer, bitch.

Like it wouldn't affect you if Arnie was standing next to and talking to you. Never mind. You are just as lame as the rest of the girls, dye.

Thanks you, Dr. Fraud....I mean Freud. You are probably better at skipping than I can ever hope to be, Mary.
Wow! Seems like I hit a nerve with relyoneli. Sexual insecurities? Still in the closet but tempted to come out? Relax. You're accepted here, no matter what your orientation, girlfriend. Tell you what I'm gonna do for ya. Go rent a copy of Brokeback Mountain with one of your, uh, special friends. Sip some drinks, giggle, and forget about the big, bad heterosexual world outside your door, even if just for one evening.

Guest Lockhart
Wow! Seems like I hit a nerve with relyoneli. Sexual insecurities? Still in the closet but tempted to come out? Relax. You're accepted here, no matter what your orientation, girlfriend. Tell you what I'm gonna do for ya. Go rent a copy of Brokeback Mountain with one of your, uh, special friends. Sip some drinks, giggle, and forget about the big, bad heterosexual world outside your door, even if just for one evening.

They are quite obvious and he seems to prefer a particular part of the male anatomy - disturbing, very disturbing.

Edited by Lockhart

you should have quite while you were ahead...

Funny to pathetic in .02 seconds....

Guest Carbo
you should have quite while you were ahead...

Funny to pathetic in .02 seconds....

Actually, as I reread what I wrote, I must tell you I am getting a kick out of it even more. :LMAO: Sometimes I slay me. :P

Guest Lockhart
Actually, as I reread what I wrote, I must tell you I am getting a kick out of it even more. :LMAO: Sometimes I slay me. :P

We, in the FAB 4 have been discussing the need for secretarial assistance - perhaps we have found it! Recording our spoken and written worlds will inspire millions after reading it!

Edited by Lockhart

please in the future when trying to disparage members sexual orientation reframe from calling them "Girlfriend"...

also consider watching ESPN or Fox sports instead of the WB...