SportsWrath

Strong rumor that Lavar is a Giant

BiG PiMPiN

I'm sure his agent calls it "negotiating" as he is with all the other teams. Gee- I thought he had already agreed. This Post report destroys all those rumours - Still unemployed anbd still begging teams. Another day of silly Lavar Rumours!

fuckkneu.giffuckkneu.giffuckkneu.giffuckkneu.giffuckkneu.gif

Guest Lockhart

Today's rumour has legs - I say it runs from now until Noon untill all know it is garbage, just as the previous 20 have been about Arrington. The Kiddie.com board is abuzz as those brain stems are fooled yet again.

Arrington Continues To Talk With Giants

Wednesday, April 5, 2006; Page E02

Former Washington Redskins linebacker LaVar Arrington continued to negotiate with the New York Giants yesterday, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

Arrington, who negotiated his release from the club before the start of free agency last month, has stated his desire to remain in the NFC East, and he is the highest-profile free agent remaining on the market. Jacksonville, Miami and Cincinnati have made efforts to sign him as well.

Guest Lockhart

Look, we have some of the suckers on this site as well - Fooled for the last 20 days and they line up to be fooled again!

Guest Lockhart

Since yesterday's false Arrington rumour was labelled "strong", is today's Arrington rumour "Super Duper Strong"?

Guest Nutty Sack

The Fab Four have consistantly advised all who would listen that Lavar will never be a Giant. Now lets stop all this silly rumor and inuendo talk shall we ?? Perhaps the inevitable will finally make belivers of some.

Give us your ear. We will make matters quite clear.

The Fab Four have consistantly advised all who would listen that Lavar will never be a Giant. Now lets stop all this silly rumor and inuendo talk shall we ?? Perhaps the inevitable will finally make belivers of some.

Give us your ear. We will make matters quite clear.

What if, God forbid, he actually becomes a Giant, dye? Will you finally admit that the FAG 4 are a bunch of buffoons that know squat about football? I thought not. That's OK. I'm sure we will all take it upon ourselves to remind you on a daily basis. :clap:

Guest Nutty Sack
What if, God forbid, he actually becomes a Giant, dye? Will you finally admit that the FAG 4 are a bunch of buffoons that know squat about football? I thought not. That's OK. I'm sure we will all take it upon ourselves to remind you on a daily basis. :clap:

Rely didn't you ever hear of the saying, "so it is written, so it is done ". Now please allow me to prepare for my trip down Magnolia Lane to Butlers Cabin without having to ponder all this silly Lavar musings.

Rely didn't you ever hear of the saying, "so it is written, so it is done ". Now please allow me to prepare for my trip down Magnolia Lane to Butlers Cabin without having to ponder all this silly Lavar musings.

Who you caddying for, dye? Maybe you'll get a winner this year.

Guest Nutty Sack
Who you caddying for, dye? Maybe you'll get a winner this year.

I'm a sentimental fool in love with the cinderella story.........look for Billy Casper to set the professional record by winning 36 years after his last Masters win !!

if Arrington signs for us ..... i would expect Lockhart-Carbo-TheAnswers-Disaster to hide away from the boards in shame for at least a week !

wishful thinking...

here is some food for thought...

cocksmart keeps spelling the word Rumors rumours...

isn't that the british spelling of the word?

I'm a sentimental fool in love with the cinderella story.........look for Billy Casper to set the professional record by winning 36 years after his last Masters win !!

That guy is so fat now, it's a wonder he can still swing ther club. I'll bet he pays someone to tie his shoes. In any event, have a great time. I was down there a few years back for the first round. I got to stand at the rope on the first tee on the first day, right behind Nelson, Snead and Sarazen as they teed off. I also found a ball for Arnie under a bush on the ninth hole. He patted my shoulder and thanked me. One of my ultimate golf thrills. Enjoy.

Guest Carbo
. . .He patted my shoulder. . .One of my ultimate thrills. . .
We are not surprised to read that the touch of a man can send you skipping away, giddy and shuddering with delight.

We are not surprised to read that the touch of a man can send you skipping away, giddy and shuddering with delight.

I don't remember asking for a douche bag to respond. Fortunately for me, I have interests outaside of this MB. Unfortunatley for you, you don't, asshole. Unless servicing the rest of the FAG 4 is your life's interest, loser. Didn't mean to interrupt your giving nosebleed a hummer, bitch.

Today's rumour has legs - I say it runs from now until Noon untill all know it is garbage, just as the previous 20 have been about Arrington. The Kiddie.com board is abuzz as those brain stems are fooled yet again.

Why do you care what the giants.com board says? Aren't we all here because we didn't like/were banned from that board?

Guest Nutty Sack

Come on Rely..........you have to at least admit to a small grin on this one.........it had me in stitches !!! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

There is no "we", Carbo. You are a lonely, uninteresting, slob of a man begging for attention. Even those who you think are your allies hate you.