SportsWrath

Strong rumor that Lavar is a Giant

BiG PiMPiN

Huh? :confused: Apparently. . .

Asperger's Disorder is a milder variant of Autistic Disorder. Both Asperger's Disorder and Autistic Disorder are in fact subgroups of a larger diagnostic category. This larger category is called either Autistic Spectrum Disorders, mostly in European countries, or Pervasive Developmental Disorders ("PDD"), in the United States. In Asperger's Disorder, affected individuals are characterized by social isolation and eccentric behavior in childhood. There are impairments in two-sided social interaction and non-verbal communication. Though grammatical, their speech is peculiar due to abnormalities of inflection and a repetitive pattern. Clumsiness is prominent both in their articulation and gross motor behavior. They usually have a circumscribed area of interest which usually leaves no space for more age appropriate, common interests. Some examples are cars, trains, French Literature, door knobs, hinges, cappucino, meteorology, astronomy or history. The name "Asperger" comes from Hans Asperger, an Austrian physician who first described the syndrome in 1944. An excellent translation of Dr. Asperger's original paper is provided by Dr. Uta Frith in her Autism and Asperger Syndrome

Guest Lockhart
:confused: Educate...You cant educate these guys....Speacial Ed teachers couldnt teach these aspergers patiants

Excuse me - I don't speak or read idiot - what does your post say in English?

Ahhhhhhh - for those that earn this recognition daily, weekly, and by God Monthly as well - here is your song. For RUDIJOHNSON, redwhiteBlue, JAKKSTROUD7, Giants_Warner, ILK, and many more that entertain us with their ignorance:

If I Only Had a Brain

I could while away the hours

Conferring with the flowers

Consulting with the rain.

And my head I'd be a-scratchin'

While my thoughts were busy hatchin'

If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel every riddle

For any individdle

In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts I'd be a-thinkin'

I could be another Lincoln

If I only had a brain.

Oh I could tell you why

The ocean's near the shore

I could think of things I'd never thunk before

And then I'd sit, and think some more.

I would not be just a nothin'

My head all full of stuffin'

My heart all full of pain

I would laugh and I'd be merry

Life would be a dinglederry

If I only had brain.

Guest Carbo
:confused: Educate...You cant educate these guys....Speacial Ed teachers couldnt teach these aspergers patiants
Nitwit, I am familiar with Asperger's Disorder. I see it here on a daily basis. I'm just befuddled by your spelling variations. Is this some sort of Ebonics slang you speak?

Guest Lockhart

Yes, I'm sorry I left out FirstnTen and he was right to call this to may attention - he and all his little friends that thnk Arrington will be a Giant - this song is for and about you!

Ahhhhhhh - for those that earn this recognition daily, weekly, and by God Monthly as well - here is your song. For RUDIJOHNSON, redwhiteBlue, JAKKSTROUD7, Giants_Warner, ILK, and many more that entertain us with their ignorance:

If I Only Had a Brain

I could while away the hours

Conferring with the flowers

Consulting with the rain.

And my head I'd be a-scratchin'

While my thoughts were busy hatchin'

If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel every riddle

For any individdle

In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts I'd be a-thinkin'

I could be another Lincoln

If I only had a brain.

Oh I could tell you why

The ocean's near the shore

I could think of things I'd never thunk before

And then I'd sit, and think some more.

I would not be just a nothin'

My head all full of stuffin'

My heart all full of pain

I would laugh and I'd be merry

Life would be a dinglederry

If I only had brain.

holy shit this was fucking great!!!

the search function now works on giants.com

this is sig worthy...

NO surprise. Floyd - he with no brain cells becomes the first i/diot to complain about Accorsi before 7:30 AM on March 2nd. We knew Floyd is a moron and he certainly didn't disappoint this morning. :D Just like someone's dog getting the paper in the morning, the ignorant one gets on the internet and starts knocking Accorsi - I guess these Eagle fans blame Accorsi for McNabb's choking in big games every year.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?...opic=34001&st=0

title of this thread as written by lockhart:

Who's the first dumb poster to complain about EA?, The one's that expect all deal today?

Nitwit, I am familiar with Asperger's Disorder. I see it here on a daily basis. I'm just befuddled by your spelling variations. Is this some sort of Ebonics slang you speak?

The weak minded with no ammunition to debate always resort to grammar and spelling criticism.

That's you Carbo the douche bag.

Guest Lockhart
Try using a Dictionary :TU:

I only have distionary for the english language, not this unrecognizable script you produced.

Guest Floyd The Barber
holy shit this was fucking great!!!

the search function now works on giants.com

this is sig worthy...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?...opic=34001&st=0

title of this thread as written by lockhart:

Who's the first dumb poster to complain about EA?, The one's that expect all deal today?

this was a classic example of abusive powers over at giants.com...the moderators often changed the FAB 4's posts in an attempt to pit us against one another and bring down the Quad of Knowledge...

see how well it worked ??

Yes, I'm sorry I left out FirstnTen and he was right to call this to may attention - he and all his little friends that thnk Arrington will be a Giant - this song is for and about you!

why do you fill this MB up with lies?

i never said I thought Ny was gonna get LA...I have been following football long enough to know i don't know..

lockhart i have enough ammo now for you and the fag 4 to last long though the season...

i think i'm gonna get you a leash, being i own you like a bitch...

Guest Lockhart
The weak minded with no ammunition to debate always resort to grammar and spelling criticism.

That's you Carbo the douche bag.

No, we already crushed them on football a while ago and are now completely demolishing their attempt to use the english language. Wait your turn and we will get to you as well.

Guest Lockhart
this was a classic example of abusive powers over at giants.com...the moderators often changed the FAB 4's posts in an attempt to pit us against one another and bring down the Quad of Knowledge...

see how well it worked ??

Yes, a ploy attempted within this very thread. These transparent attempts to attack the FAB 4 always fail.

Guest Carbo
Yes, a ploy attempted within this very thread. These transparent attempts to attack the FAB 4 always fail.
They are more and more desperate with each passing moment. Resorting to lies and personal attacks. And you know they've hit rock bottom when that slug of a waste product makes an appearance. . .420 is in the house!

Guest Floyd The Barber

its also amazing how one guy BLUESUNDAY, had everyone fooled that there were other entities at giants.com named SEHORNISGOD and FIRSTNTEN...

all the same guy, after they were exposed by our source here on SW it only proved how dead on we were with that prediction as well...

They are more and more desperate with each passing moment. Resorting to lies and personal attacks. And you know they've hit rock bottom when that slug of a waste product makes an appearance. . .420 is in the house!

carbo I have some regular season predictions you might want to explain to us...

the seem a little...

how can i say this....

foolish...

:lol:

Guest Carbo
its also amazing how one guy BLUESUNDAY, had everyone fooled that there were other entities at giants.com named SEHORNISGOD and FIRSTNTEN...

all the same guy, after they were exposed by our source here on SW it only proved how dead on we were with that prediction as well...

firstnten has more screen names and personas than Sybil.

Guest Lockhart

It's envy - pure envy of our superior knowledge of the game and the Giants. We should be understanding and permit this release childish frustration on their part without responding in kind.

You know I own you with every post. You are an insignificant fruit fly. Run along now 420 is here.

No, we already crushed them on football a while ago and are now completely demolishing their attempt to use the english language. Wait your turn and we will get to you as well.

tick tock tic tock

Guest Lockhart
tick tock tic tock

No, No the Tick ....Tock is for Dan Benton's rumour that only the Arringtonians like yourself are silly enough to believe. As usual you are lost in the conversation. I think it best you simply read and not post to avoid embarrassing yourself again.