SportsWrath

Strong rumor that Lavar is a Giant

BiG PiMPiN

Guest Nutty Sack
Cry Ben cry.. :clap:

The only people crying are those Giant fans who are smart enough to realize that our "Bert Jones " crazed GM picked the wrong guy !!

Guest Lockhart

Well, it approaches 12 noon and this rumour has run out of gas. This one lasted 3 and half hours which is very good in the middle of the day. We had a good start today on our Arrington rumours, but it isn't over for today. Please grab a bite for lunch and hurry back as this afternoon'e Lavar rumour could hit at any time................and yes, they fell for the rumour again this morning on the Kiddie.com board, and will fall for the upcoming one this afternoon.

Guest Lockhart
Cry Ben cry.. :clap:

Okay - you stay here and spam for a while and we will come get you when the next Arrington rumour comes out - Okay?. By the way, you have great spamming skills and your Mom and Dad would be proud!

Edited by Lockhart

Well, it approaches 12 noon and this rumour has run out of gas. This one lasted 3 and half hours which is very good in the middle of the day. We had a good start today on our Arrington rumours, but it isn't over for today. Please grab a bite for lunch and hurry back as this afternoon'e Lavar rumour could hit at any time................and yes, they fell for the rumour again this morning on the Kiddie.com board, and will fall for the upcoming one this afternoon.

Lockhart .... you have posted 28 times on Giants.com already today.....contributing your usual wrong Answers to the LA debate... How on earth can you continue to write this sort of hypocritical shite ?

Guest Lockhart
Lockhart .... you have posted 28 times on Giants.com already today.....contributing your usual wrong Answers to the LA debate... How on earth can you continue to write this sort of hypocritical shite ?

It is easy when one is spreading the truth - My Kung Fu is good!

It is easy when one is spreading the truth - My Kung Fu is good!

i can;t decided whats worst the stupid LA rumors or your respons to them...

I will laugh my ass off if NY does sign him....

it will bee another testament to your "kung fu"...LMAO..

Im ready for it

the NYG FO has made some bonehead moves over the recent past, but they have since learned from there mistakes...at least that is what John Mara has told me via teleconference last week...this is all rumored and totally false...

they will not sign Lavar Arrrington...

Got that right - this gimpy, overpaid cancer on the Redskins was given the boot as soon as they could afford the cap hit. He has been a complete waste the last two seasons, both in which he was the highest paid linebacker in the NFL and he can't even be an every down player. The Giants have no interest in this overrated trouble-maker. Of course the pre-teen sheep over on Kniddie.com jump at every possible rumour about Arrington from one of those ruour mil sites that are never right like BBI, Giants101, etc. Stay tuned, as those suckers on the Kiddie .com will fall for another "Arrington signed with the Giants" rumour and eventually it ends up here, like this dumb thread. You could sell those Giant.com clowns a bridge.

:LMAO:

Im ready for it

:LMAO:

the rumor mill is going crazy today..not just on the MB's...even SI has gotten into this BS...

not that this lends any more merrit.....

SI quote:

The Giants are still in the hunt for linebacker LaVar Arrington, a three-time Pro Bowler with the Redskins. An Internet report said Arrington and the Giants were close to on a six-year deal.

-- Hartford Courant

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/scor...uth.rumors.nfl/

An internet report also indicated that the fab 4 enjoy each others company in a rectal kind of way..

Guest Lockhart

They won't - the Giants don't want Arrington.

the rumor mill is going crazy today..not just on the MB's...even SI has gotten into this BS...

not that this lends any more merrit.....

SI quote:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/scor...uth.rumors.nfl/

An internet report also indicated that the fab 4 enjoy each others company in a rectal kind of way..

They stick it each others poo hole...Lockhart also like the Ass to Mouth.... :o See this smile is lockhart getting ready to swallow :o

Guest Lockhart
Tuesday, April 4, 2006

End of an Era?

Filed under: Giants 101— Dan Benton @ 7:42 am

RUMOR:

A short but powerful era.. A painful and exhausting era. The off-season that was (is) Lavar Arrington.

It has seemed relentless. Day after day after day.. Week after week. Would it ever end? Many said this was the most agonizing off-season they could remember, and I’d have to agree.

Nonetheless, this should all finally come to an end today. The final update I got last night (before I went to Watch the Yankees game) was that the deal was pending league approval. I personally have no idea how long that takes, what exactly is involved or what potential set-backs there could be. (With the Poston’s, there is a good chance something gets messed up.)

I’ve been asked a lot the last 24 hours how this information could have leaked without any news outlets reporting it. I admit, that’s a good question. I actually went and asked a few people who work in the media and they informed me that NORMALLY they will not report anything until the league (Be it NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, etc.) approve the deal. And that there is always room for something to fall apart. Basically, to save face they won’t report anything until it’s signed, sealed and delivered. Lucky for me, I don’t care. If I hear it, it shows up here on this blog.

Anyway, nack to the Arrington “signing”. I asked around to all my “sources” and unfortunately none could give me any note-worthy details about the terms of the contract. All I got was that it sounds like it’s for 6 years and for “less than expected”. (Two of them said that.)

I like hearing “less than expected”. Sure beats what the asking price was, and leads me to believe that we didn’t over-pay for Arrington. (If in fact this is all accurate.)

Hopefully someone in the media will report this at some point today, so all us Giants fans can finally allow that 300 lb. weight to fall from our shoulders.

Tick........Tock.........Tick..........Tock - 1:00 PM and time running out on this liar .........Tick........Tock!

Guest Lockhart

It is common for people to direct hatred at their superiors - something we in the FAB 4 have long ago learned to endure. It isn't really hatred - it's envy.

Anyway, no chance that Arrington becomes a Giant.

It is common for people to direct hatred at their superiors - something we in the FAB 4 have long ago learned to endure. It isn't really hatred - it's envy.

Anyway, no chance that Arrington becomes a Giant.

You are a superior nitwit, lockfag. I hope the Giants do sign Arrington, just to add that to your ever-expanding list of wrong predictions. Although this time, the odds are with you. The law of averages dictates that even a loser like you can't be wrong all of the time. :doh:

Guest Lockhart

Looks like ProFootball Weekly agrees with the FAB 4 - the other media outlets will soon follow as they realize we are correct:

Expers from PFW on ESPN:

Sorry if this has already been posted.

• Another indication the Giants are leaning toward drafting a linebacker early: Vice president of player evaluation Chris Mara has been at the pro days of four schools with first-round caliber OLBs -- Alabama (DeMeco Ryans), Miami (Fla.) (Rocky McIntosh), Iowa (Chad Greenway) and Florida State (Ernie Sims and Kamerion Wimbley).

• The Giants have shown interest in former Packers NT Grady Jackson but also would like to add a quicker interior D-lineman to the mix.

• Giants reserve LB Chase Blackburn, a top special-teamer and coaches' favorite who has returned from a horrendous injury (five herniated discs, two bulging discs, two pinched nerves), has heeded doctors' advice to prevent such an injury in the future by adding an inch of muscle to his neck.

Grady Jackson and Brentson Buckner answers both of those needs - our conversations with the Giant FO is finally paying dividends.

The only people crying are those Giant fans who are smart enough to realize that our "Bert Jones " crazed GM picked the wrong guy !!

EA should have picked Big Ben??? :confused: Are you one of those people that think Ben is doing so great at QB, when realistically, his stats stink, and his team around him is so good, that he excels? Are you one of those schmucks?