SportsWrath

Strong rumor that Lavar is a Giant

BiG PiMPiN

Looks like ProFootball Weekly agrees with the FAB 4 - the other media outlets will soon follow as they realize we are correct:

Grady Jackson and Brentson Buckner answers both of those needs - our conversations with the Giant FO is finally paying dividends.

LMFAO!!!

Conversation with the Giants FO!?!?!

paying dividends!?!?

Profootball weekly snapped a shot of lokchart deep in discussions with the NY FO...

dolls.jpg

during negotiations Lockhart lost out to the cabbagepatch kid.....

better sense was made of a lifless blank stare then any of lockharts suggestions..

Guest Lockhart
EA should have picked Big Ben??? :confused: Are you one of those people that think Ben is doing so great at QB, when realistically, his stats stink, and his team around him is so good, that he excels? Are you one of those schmucks?

Yes, I am one of those - Ben's QB rating for the entire 2005 regular season is 3rd in the NFL - Eli's is 23rd. Eli threw 24 TDs, but on 557 attempts - Ben had 17 TDs on only 268 attempts. If Ben threw as many times as Eli , he gets 35 TDs.

Finally, of the 12 playoff QBs, Ben's QB rating is 1st and he got the Lomabardi Trophy - Eli's rating was 12th (Last) and he got his butt whooped.

Ben's Stats were much better than Eli, and that is why he has a Super Bowl ring while Neiither Manning does. If Ernie selects Ben in the 2004 draft, the Gaints have the better QB and all-pro shawn Merriman from the 2005 draft.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Lockhart

Has someone misplaced this afternoon's "Arrington signs with the Giants" rumour or is it not out yet. It does entertain me to watch the hubbub over these erroneous reports.

Hmm....just about 2:00 PM Tick.....Tock ..Time riunning out on Giants101.

Edited by Lockhart

Yes, I am one of those - Ben's QB rating for the entire 2005 regular season is 3rd in the NFL - Eli's is 23rd. Eli threw 24 TDs, but on 557 attempts - Ben had 17 TDs on only 268 attempts. If Ben threw as many times as Eli , he gets 35 TDs.

Finally, of the 12 playoff QBs, Ben's QB rating is 1st and he got the Lomabardi Trophy - Eli's rating was 12th (Last) and he got his butt whooped.

Ben's Stats were much better than Eli, and that is why he has a Super Bowl ring while Neiither Manning does. If Ernie selects Ben in the 2004 draft, the Gaints have the better QB and all-pro shawn Merriman from the 2005 draft.

Dude, I hope your dumb ass isnt a Giant fan. :brooding:

Ben's QB rating...IS NOT 1st among playoff QB's. His stats in the SB were horrendous. And no, if he throws as many times as Eli, its not assured that he gets 35 TD's. Puhlease. He has a ring....BECAUSE HIS TEAM AROUND HIM IS REAL GOOD. Eli is needed to do more than Ben. Get a clue schmucky.

This may be the most idiotic post that you have ever made...

your going to extrapolate Bens stats from 268 att to 557?

Wow lockhart i gave you much more credit then this...i mean fun is fun but this is outright stupidity..

Ben's QB rating...IS NOT 1st among playoff QB's. His stats in the SB were horrendous. And no, if he throws as many times as Eli, its not assured that he gets 35 TD's. Puhlease. He has a ring....BECAUSE HIS TEAM AROUND HIM IS REAL GOOD. Eli is needed to do more than Ben. Get a clue schmucky.

...Bens Qb rating was the third over all I think between 90 and 99...

But is takes into consideration TD vs. int's (ratio)...

to say that Bens int to td ratio would remain the same throwing twice as many passes is utter stupidity.

This would mean that the whole Pitt offensive strategy would change personnel match ups, entire game plan etc.

to assume that Ben is better or even comparable to manning in this regard is utter and complete stupidity..

It shows a complete lack of understanding of football...

Guest Lockhart

No you are wrong-Ben's rating was first - the playoffs consisted of three games and then the Super Bowl - his overall rating was better than both Eli and Peyton Manning - in fact Ben's rating was first. Eli had good personel, but he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn after October, Ben is bigger, stronger and much more of an accurate passer - thus the Super Bowl Championship - something no Maning has ever attained and Ben did it in his second year as a pro - looks like a good bet for a future hall of famer.

No I ame wrong-Ben's rating was third overall - the playoffs consisted of three games in three game benn threw 14 attempt in two of them and then the Super Bowl - his overall rating is based on 1/2 the amount of throws which is no a good indication that he is better than both Eli and Peyton Manning - in fact Ben's rating is no where near paytons at 101. Eli had good personel, but he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn after October, Ben is bigger, stronger and much more of an accurate passer when throwing 1/2 the time but still he will never be comparable to paytons accuracy -he is though the Super Bowl Championship - something no Maning has ever attained and Ben did it in his second year as a pro - looks like a good bet for a future hall of famer.

i fixed you post, looks alot different without all the lies...

manning had the highest QB rating in the league last year you stupid fucking retard...

I own you lockhart...

your are my bitch..

Guest Lockhart
i fixed you post, looks alot different without all the lies...

manning had the highest QB rating in the league last year you stupid fucking retard...

I own you lockhart...

your are my bitch..

Actually it would be more proper to say that Ben "owns" the Mannings. That is why he is a Super bowl Champion and they are not. Quite clever changing my post - I bet noone notices! Anyway, if it makes you happy, be my guest.

Actually if he would let me I would get on my knees and swallow every thing Ben gave me :wub: . Anyway, if it makes you happy I'll come clean and let every one know that the Fab 4 and I are all a bunch of homos. If anyone wants a BJ you can just PM me

:o Well good luck with that :confused:

Actually it would be more proper to say that Ben "owns" the Mannings. That is why he is a Super bowl Champion and they are not. Quite clever changing my post - I bet noone notices! Anyway, if it makes you happy, be my guest.

where you beaten as a child?

support your arguments with facts....

and considering that this MB consistis of 25 user names made up by the Fab 4 i would say you're right no one will notice the change from fiction to fact..

and remember..

QWcard.jpg

:clap:

where you beaten as a child?

support your arguments with facts....

and considering that this MB consistis of 25 user names made up by the Fab 4 i would say you're right no one will notice the change from fiction to fact..

and remember..

QWcard.jpg

:clap:

You will now be called "Firstngoalfromtheone" :rock:

Guest Carbo

It's interesting how all the Eli apologists, (and there are many), feel the need to explain his deficiencies last year, particularly when compared to Big Ben, by stating that the only difference is Ben's supporting cast is superior. You mean you Homers are finally admitting that TO Lite and TO White are inferior? Welcome to The Light, boys, and congratulations on your graduation from Peter Pan Land. There may be hope for you yet.

It's interesting how all the Eli apologists, (and there are many), feel the need to explain his deficiencies last year, particularly when compared to Big Ben, by stating that the only difference is Ben's supporting cast is superior. You mean you Homers are finally admitting that TO Lite and TO White are inferior? Welcome to The Light, boys, and congratulations on your graduation from Peter Pan Land. There may be hope for you yet.

Whatever you say, carbo...I mean lockhart....I mean Disaster....I mean TheAnswers......It's so sad that you have to make up MB personas just to make yourself feel half intelligent. And that's giving you credit for being able to type. Dumbass.

Guest Lockhart

That is true along with the weak armed QB - Thank God for Tiki or the Giants are 6-10 in 2005.

By the way, it's almost 3:00 PM Where's Arrington - Tick............Tock - Time running out for this Benton and his unfounded rumour for today - no worries as he will have another tomorrow morning!

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Carbo
Whatever you say, carbo...I mean lockhart....I mean Disaster....I mean TheAnswers......It's so sad that you have to make up MB personas just to make yourself feel half intelligent. And that's giving you credit for being able to type. Dumbass.
Hi Lockhart. . .I mean Lemmiwinks. . .I mean Firstnten. . .

That is true along with the weak armed QB - Thank God for Tiki or the Giants are 6-10 in 2005.

By the way, it's almost 3:00 PM Where's Arrington - Tick............Tock - Time running out for this Benton and his unfounded rumour for today - no worries as he will have another tomorrow morning!

I hear there's gonna be a fight in the school playground between Barney and firstnten to see who's bitch you're gonna be. If you end up being firstnten's bitch, you can still be Barney's lapdog.

Guest Lockhart
Hi Lockhart. . .I mean Lemmiwinks. . .I mean Firstnten. . .

Yes, I am more than a few of these characters - the dumber ones are my favorite to play - you know those that think Arrington will be a Giant.

you guys are great...you calling anyone a homer?

who is explaining mannings deficiencies?

dope

you want to say the ben is a better QB fine....

saying it by comparing QB ratings is really showing you don't know squate...

and to try and illistrate a point by saying that his QB rating is better then Paytons Manning's is a lie, false, not true..

that example on it's own should show your pea brain that QB ratings are for fantasy football fags and newspapers...

P manning QB rating 104 no SB

Ben Qb rating 98 one SB...

I am here to educate as well as humiliate...

NEXT!

Yes, I am more than a few of these characters - the dumber ones are my favorite to play - you know those that think Arrington will be a Giant.

Hey Look Lockhart is talking to Carbo while the thread is being read by Barber....Wow Lock you realy are getting good at hiding who you realy are

you guys are great...you calling anyone a homer?

who is explaining mannings deficiencies?

dope

you want to say the ben is a better QB fine....

saying it by comparing QB ratings is really showing you don't know squate...

and to try and illistrate a point by saying that his QB rating is better then Paytons Manning's is a lie, false, not true..

that example on it's own should show your pea brain that QB ratings are for fantasy football fags and newspapers...

P manning QB rating 104 no SB

Ben Qb rating 98 one SB...

I am here to educate as well as humiliate...

NEXT!

:confused: Educate...You cant educate these guys....Speacial Ed teachers couldnt teach these aspergers patiants

Guest Carbo
:confused: Educate...You cant educate these guys....Speacial Ed teachers couldnt teach these aspergers patiants
Huh? :confused: Apparently. . .

Eli is getting great experience. His brother Peyton actually started worse having 9 interceptions in his first 4 games. Troy Aikman lost his first 11 starts - no big deal. As for Warner - he did well in Garbage time, as usual. Anyway Ole Floppy had one last hurrah as a Giant. Who knows he might get some other Garbage time work to use in free agency. Listening to many here is entertaining and tells me not many here have watched a young QB play on a bad team. The Cowboys were 1-15 Aikman's rookie year and the Colt's were 3-13 Peyton's rookie year. Of the three QB's Eli might have the worse overall team around him.

wolverdawk

Right now Eli has as many Super Bowl trophys as McNabb - in 10 years Eli will have more than McNabb. Of course 1 trophy will be more than McNabb will ever get. Eli is just fine and will be another all-pro Manning. Of course there will always be the ignorant naysayers that panic like little girls, but those losers are always wrong anyway.