SportsWrath

How will you feel if Plax goes to the Jets ?

UK-Giantsfan

I want to see him out of the NFC ...... ( i would hate to see him turn up at the Eagles or Cowboys )

But i'd like to see him out of the New York area too ......i dont want him and his circus hanging aroung with some of our team in clubs etc.

No doubt that Roger G will give him a lengthy ban anyway .....im surprised that the Jets even want to take the risk !

what do you reckon ? ....where do you think he will end up ?.....do you even care ?

regards

UK

I would be mad. I don't want him to play for anybody ever again.

I feel your pain but he made a mistake that is foregivable.

When you look at a guy like Donte Stallworth than your

talking NO Fkin way.

Plax shoots himself (idiot)

Stallworth kills someone DWI (unforgivable)

With all their money you think Plax could get a body guard

and the other asshole could get a driver.

My heart goes out to the family and their loss.

The thing that really winds me up about Plax is his total lack of remorse ..and his arrogant me me me attitude.

He let Giants fans and the team down very badly .....and yet he just sneers at us all with no hint of an apology for his stupidity.

Because of that i dont want him to get away without punishment in law or by the NFL

If he ends up playing for one of our hated rivals i will probably grow to hate him

Nevertheless he will probably ruin any team he joins anyway .....so good luck to them !

All a long way from his heroics of Feb 3 2008

talking NO Fkin way.

Although what Stallworth did was bad he took full responsibility and actually helped at the scene. Plax on the other hand is a punk who never takes any responsibility and is constantly fucking up. Hopefully the Jets take him so that they can look forward to the 2010 off season again.

I think Burress's family needs the income, and I wish him well.

He hurt no one but himself, and his teamate had been robed at gunpoint the day before

He should have hired an armed bodyguard but hindsight is 20/20

I truly blame "Captain" Pierce who allowed him to carry a gun into NY in his SUV.........what a meat head

He cant play, and can't "Captain" what is keeping this guy around?

talking NO Fkin way.

My stance is...If you don't play for the Giants...you don't play anywhere.

I truly blame "Captain" Pierce who allowed him to carry a gun into NY in his SUV.........what a meat head

yet again Jakk ....you cannot let a thread go by without hijacking it with your irrational hatred for AP

im surprised you didn't take the opprtunity to tell us how wonderful your beloved Chase B is !!!

The thing that really winds me up about Plax is his total lack of remorse ..and his arrogant me me me attitude.

He let Giants fans and the team down very badly .....and yet he just sneers at us all with no hint of an apology for his stupidity.

Because of that i dont want him to get away without punishment in law or by the NFL

If he ends up playing for one of our hated rivals i will probably grow to hate him

Nevertheless he will probably ruin any team he joins anyway .....so good luck to them !

All a long way from his heroics of Feb 3 2008

I wish him well but the self destructing nature of this guy is upon him.

yet again Jakk ....you cannot let a thread go by without hijacking it with your irrational hatred for AP

im surprised you didn't take the opprtunity to tell us how wonderful your beloved Chase B is !!!

I note you tap danced around my point.

the fact "Captain" Pierce knowingly drove the armed peanut brained Pierce into the city and accompanied him into a nightclub somehow eludes everyone......effectively ending our season BTW

once again the unathletic Pierce gets a pass

and they called John Gotti TEFLON? Pierce is as TEFLON as they come

Lack of ability, Airhorns, armed joyrides, gun hiding nothing affects this ninny

Plax carrying a loaded gun into a nightclub is just as irresponsible as Stallworth getting behind the wheel drunk. Both were potentially deadly and easily avoidable situations created by fucking idiots.

Just ask yourself this though......we all know Burress has limited cerebral capacity, even Airhorn is mentally superior

Would Harry Carson have driven Plax into NY KNOWING he had a loaded gun?

NOT in a ZILLION years

NEVER NEVER NEVER

actually I think he will do well with the Jets.....say what you want but the guy can play

I like this new Jets coach. they will be an entertaining team going forward

As for Burress.......give me a break. He shot HIMSELF

He meant no one any harm.....he was concerned as his teammate had been held up at gunpoint the day before

Just ask yourself this though......we all know Burress has limited cerebral capacity, even Airhorn is mentally superior

NOT in a ZILLION years

NEVER NEVER NEVER

I'm pretty sure this board and numerous boards discussed this. Pierce didn't know Plaxico

had the gun on him...you can easily make a case for Pierce being a moron and trying to get rid

of the gun after Plax has shot himself though.

NOT in a ZILLION years

NEVER NEVER NEVER

Link to ONE report that states Pierce knew anything about the gun before he was at the club. Just one.

He totally screwed the pooch AFTER Burress shot himself, but unless you show me different, I'm not going to trash him for something he didn't know about.

Anyway, I think his contract is up in 2010, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants got a real MLB next year. Unless, of course, Goff works out.

NOT in a ZILLION years

NEVER NEVER NEVER

nah- harry was too busy screwin coeds at pace.

I think Burress's family needs the income, and I wish him well.

He hurt no one but himself, and his teamate had been robed at gunpoint the day before

He should have hired an armed bodyguard but hindsight is 20/20

I have my doubts about AP, too. I'd like to see a faster, more athletic MLB brought in sometime soon. That said, you're totally off base on this one, Jack. Pierce had no idea Burris had a gun that night and when he shot himself, according to reports, Pierce berated him with a profanity filled tirade while he frantically tried to stop the bleeding ("you stupid mf" sort of thing).

Then, he tried to help him get treatment without getting him in trouble. Pierce risked getting himself in serious trouble, bringing the gun back to Burris' house, in an attempt to help a teammate. It was a doomed attempt from the start but that's what a captain does - he looks out for teammates!

I have my doubts about AP, too. I'd like to see a faster, more athletic MLB brought in sometime soon. That said, you're totally off base on this one, Jack. Pierce had no idea Burris had a gun that night and when he shot himself, according to reports, Pierce berated him with a profanity filled tirade while he frantically tried to stop the bleeding ("you stupid mf" sort of thing).

Then, he tried to help him get treatment without getting him in trouble. Pierce risked getting himself in serious trouble, bringing the gun back to Burris' house, in an attempt to help a teammate. It was a doomed attempt from the start but that's what a captain does - he looks out for teammates!

what reports did you read?

Burress had the gun plainly tucked in his sweatpants waist band in plain sight......the bouncers saw it and they did not want to let him in but did anyway......Pierce saw all of this

it was not hidden anywhere......you honestly think the guy sitting next to him in the car did not see it

are you kidding me?

If you need more culprits the bouncers were idiots too

what reports did you read?

Burress had the gun plainly tucked in his sweatpants waist band in plain sight......the bouncers saw it and they did not want to let him in but did anyway......Pierce saw all of this

it was not hidden anywhere......you honestly think the guy sitting next to him in the car did not see it

are you kidding me?

If you need more culprits the bouncers were idiots too

How about this one?

Pierce, 30, rushed to his bleeding teammate and applied pressure to the wound as Burress screamed in pain amid the hip-hop beats piping through the club, sources said. As he worked to slow the bleeding, Pierce berated Burress for bringing a loaded handgun into a club.

Still waiting for yours.

Are you the worlds dumbest person or what?

OF COURSE he denied seeing the gun, he's not THAT stupid ......the bouncers did not deny seeing it when questioned by police- they admitted it was in plain sight and for some unknown reason let him pass into the club

come on now

Pierce is a skinny guy, and the buldging gun had to be plainly visible held up by a waistband and string

had the dummy just put it in his pocket he would not have dropped it down his leg........the whole thing borders on a laurel and hardy event

you just go on loving your little man Pierce, and watch him hit that pile 5 seconds late LOL

Are you the worlds dumbest person or what?

OF COURSE he denied seeing the gun, he's not THAT stupid ......the bouncers did not deny seeing it when questioned by police- they admitted it was in plain sight and for some unknown reason let him pass into the club

come on now

Pierce is a skinny guy, and the buldging gun had to be plainly visible held up by a waistband and string

had the dummy just put it in his pocket he would not have dropped it down his leg........the whole thing borders on a laurel and hardy event

you just go on loving your little man Pierce, and watch him hit that pile 5 seconds late LOL

Of course I can't be a genius like yourself. I mean, I don't have a box of surgical masks in my closet...

If he was wearing an oversized jersey over those sweatpants, Pierce would be able to use his x-ray vision to see through it, right? How about a jacket--we're talking November, remember?

He got shot on the RIGHT thigh. That means the gun was more than likely on the RIGHT SIDE OF HIS PANTS--you know, the PASSENGER SIDE--furthest away from the driver? At night. That's assuming Pierce was even paying attention to Burress' crotch...

But you're right: Pierce is just like the bouncer, whose JOB is to LOOK for shit like that. :rolleyes:

And AGAIN, show me an article, anything that shows that you aren't simply guessing in your own "unbiased" way.