SportsWrath

How will you feel if Plax goes to the Jets ?

UK-Giantsfan

Meh... The guy was a cancer on this team, and now he's gone.

I wouldn't go as far as to call him a cancer, Nem. The dude is not stable but that's as far as I'll take it. Who's to say last year wasn't a learning experience and he's not a better man for it?

Of course I can't be a genius like yourself. I mean, I don't have a box of surgical masks in my closet...

If he was wearing an oversized jersey over those sweatpants, Pierce would be able to use his x-ray vision to see through it, right? How about a jacket--we're talking November, remember?

He got shot on the RIGHT thigh. That means the gun was more than likely on the RIGHT SIDE OF HIS PANTS--you know, the PASSENGER SIDE--furthest away from the driver? At night. That's assuming Pierce was even paying attention to Burress' crotch...

But you're right: Pierce is just like the bouncer, whose JOB is to LOOK for shit like that. :rolleyes:

And AGAIN, show me an article, anything that shows that you aren't simply guessing in your own "unbiased" way.

arrrghhhh

I don't care Plaxico is gone, and Pierce soon will be also

I'll throw a party

arrrghhhh

I don't care Plaxico is gone, and Pierce soon will be also

I'll throw a party

Of course you care, Jack. That's why you're trying to pass off your conjecture as some sort of fact. Just like my last post was conjecture--I have no way of knowing anymore than you do who was aware of what that night. I was just pointing out that there is a possibility that Pierce wasn't aware of the gun until at the club. And that you have no source to back up your conjecture.

Like you, I don't think he's going to see his contract renewed. Simply put, he's just not good enough to have a great career well into his 30's, so his next contract would be for at best 1-2 years of quality game play. He's going to want more than that, and at far too high a price. Besides that, there is enough known about that night that does damn him. So I'm guessing he's gone.