SportsWrath

Needed changes at new Giants Stadium

JackStroud

CHEERLEADERS

New HC- Preferably Gruden. I've had enough of a HC with no personality

Spags won that SB not Coughy

A New MLBer- 1st give Blackburn a chance, if he does not work trade for a good one or sign a free agent....no time for learning....then draft a back up. Or if a good one is available in the next draft, take him

We dont need any friggen prima donna WR's Lets go with our own home grown talent. NE did that for many years and won a lot of SBs

I know this hurts but Eli may not be the answer. Thanks for the SB but he cannot hit the broad side of a barn.....especially in the wind with his wounded ducks.

CHEERLEADERS

A New MLBer- 1st give Blackburn a chance, if he does not work trade for a good one or sign a free agent....no time for learning....then draft a back up. Or if a good one is available in the next draft, take him

We dont need any friggen prima donna WR's Lets go with our own home grown talent. NE did that for many years and won a lot of SBs

I know this hurts but Eli may not be the answer. Thanks for the SB but he cannot hit the broad side of a barn.....especially in the wind with his wounded ducks.

Let me guess, you want Jesse Palmer to be our QB.

I hope you get shot in the face.

CHEERLEADERS

...so by "controversial," what you really mean to say is "bad."

CHEERLEADERS

The only think you make sense with is the prima donna wr

I guess a fool gets lucky every once in a while.

CHEERLEADERS

I was a very big critic of TC's, but the players seem to genuinly like him now, and there is no denying his knowledge of the game.

I think Pierce is very replacable from a talent standpoint, but he is the only vocal leader left on the defense. Blackburn is not the answer, wouldn't mind using our first pick next year on a replacement though.

No denying Eli's play in the wind, butwhen he's on, he's on, and he is clutch. We've proven we can win a super bowl with him, and he's shown he can win it by throwing the ball. Drafting a qb now would make us wait years for another shot, and we're not signing or trading for a veteran thats any better than Eli. Eli is a fine QB.

Eli's problems in the wind are more mechanical than physical. Phil Simms said as much last year as he described that in the wind you have to throw with a different arm angle and keep the ball lower on the short/intermediate throws.

The idea of trading or releasing him is as absurd as getting rid of Coughlin for a QB collector of a coach like Gruden.

Eli's problems in the wind are more mechanical than physical. Phil Simms said as much last year as he described that in the wind you have to throw with a different arm angle and keep the ball lower on the short/intermediate throws.

The idea of trading or releasing him is as absurd as getting rid of Coughlin for a QB collector of a coach like Gruden.

Besides he Already has another Job on Monday nights

CHEERLEADERS

Why?

Of all the unemployed coaches in the world, you have a hard-on for Gruden? Could you at least pick a decent coach like Cowher?

That's skipping over the entire flakey idea of getting rid of a coach two years past a SB win.

Blackburn is an excellent backup and an adequate starter. Nothing more. Replacing Pierce with Blackburn just isn't an upgrade.

Reese seems to agree with you.

Oh, god...which one of our 3rd stringers would you suggest?

We here at Sportswrath need to stop responding to posts from Dog and Jack like they're real topics.

The dog makes points sometimes--we just don't always like them.

And I don't understand why anyone would hate Jack's posts--he's a crackpot; but he's not an jerk.

And I don't understand why anyone would hate Jack's posts--he's a crackpot; but he's not an jerk.

Dog is more often than not just plying his usual contrarian troll schtick, and I certainly don't hate Jack. I am, however, constantly amazed at normal posters' attempts to logically rebutt either's statements. It's the very definition of futility.

Jack, you are consistently the most opinionated person on these boards and your ideas skew towards the dopey.

Playing football for years, there was a Jack on each team: a complainer, a vilifier. If it's not KC, then it's TC.

You're now too silly to respond to anymore.

Dog is more often than not just plying his usual contrarian troll schtick, and I certainly don't hate Jack. I am, however, constantly amazed at normal posters' attempts to logically rebutt either's statements. It's the very definition of futility.

Tree, I said "hate his posts," not him. I just want to make that understood.

Sometimes you need a contrarian just to look at things differently. Although some of his posts do tend towards the side of jackassery (that Thanksgiving thread comes to mind).

I was a very big critic of TC's, but the players seem to genuinly like him now, and there is no denying his knowledge of the game.

I think Pierce is very replacable from a talent standpoint, but he is the only vocal leader left on the defense. Blackburn is not the answer, wouldn't mind using our first pick next year on a replacement though.

No denying Eli's play in the wind, butwhen he's on, he's on, and he is clutch. We've proven we can win a super bowl with him, and he's shown he can win it by throwing the ball. Drafting a qb now would make us wait years for another shot, and we're not signing or trading for a veteran thats any better than Eli. Eli is a fine QB.

Can you name a game Blackburn played at MLBer where he did not exceed by 50% the best effort Pierce ever renedered

Go to last years SFO game if you want to see what a Blackburn led defense would look like

You have no evidentiary reason to condemn Blackburn and absoltely nothing to say Pierce is not a boat anchor....the guy has become a joke at MLBer

Out of curiosity, who are these home grown wide receivers that New England won lots of super bowls with. I can only think of one, the rest are all imports. Gruden is doing tv now, how about Denis Green? He's a great coach to have in front of a camera. Yeah too bad about Palmer sticking to tv but if not Manning then who?

CHEERLEADERS

Out of curiosity, who are these home grown wide receivers that New England won lots of super bowls with. I can only think of one, the rest are all imports. Gruden is doing tv now, how about Denis Green? He's a great coach to have in front of a camera. Yeah too bad about Palmer sticking to tv but if not Manning then who?

NEEDED CHANGES AT THE NEW GIANTS STADIUM....... 2010 FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THAT PART

Gruden is on TV in 2009

We here at Sportswrath need to stop responding to posts from Dog and Jack like they're real topics.

You need to start reading your own BS and realizing you contribute no novel thought to the board

think outside the box man.......we won 2 years ago, and lost the last 4 out of 5 games last year

change is needed

especially at MLBer

The dog;s sole purpose is to either make the Giants look bad or Giants fans look bad or to simply argue with Giants fans. Any points he makes, good or bad, are smothered in hidden agenda's. If i started a thread stating Eli Manning was the worst QB in the nfl, he would spout out stats to disprove it and explain how he's won a SB. If i started a thread stating Gilbride was the best OC in football, he would counter with statements that we lost to Philly in the playoffs due to inept play calling. It isn't that we can't take or don't like the points he makes, it's that his agenda is always to try and make as many of us lookas foolish as possible.

You need to start reading your own BS and realizing you contribute no novel thought to the board

think outside the box man.......we won 2 years ago, and lost the last 4 out of 5 games last year

change is needed

especially at MLBer

Judging by your posts Jack I'd guess that by 'novel' you mean 'fucking out there', so thanks.

I ignore one and pray for the other....lol.

The dog;s sole purpose is to either make the Giants look bad or Giants fans look bad or to simply argue with Giants fans. Any points he makes, good or bad, are smothered in hidden agenda's. If i started a thread stating Eli Manning was the worst QB in the nfl, he would spout out stats to disprove it and explain how he's won a SB. If i started a thread stating Gilbride was the best OC in football, he would counter with statements that we lost to Philly in the playoffs due to inept play calling. It isn't that we can't take or don't like the points he makes, it's that his agenda is always to try and make as many of us lookas foolish as possible.

Well said. Which is why I could care less.