SportsWrath

Found This

Lughead

When I average out those 4 numbers I get 84. Where does EA get 78 from?

Madden has like 35 different stat categorys so it's probably the average of all of them.

You know I've been buying Madden every year since like 1999, this year I might not even get it. I thought Madden 09 was a big improvement in gameplay but there was way to many exploits that people could do to beat you. Supposedly this Madden 2010 or whatever their trying to refine the gameplay even more but I'm not expecting much, I'll just try the demo.

Madden has like 35 different stat categorys so it's probably the average of all of them.

You know I've been buying Madden every year since like 1999, this year I might not even get it. I thought Madden 09 was a big improvement in gameplay but there was way to many exploits that people could do to beat you. Supposedly this Madden 2010 or whatever their trying to refine the gameplay even more but I'm not expecting much, I'll just try the demo.

I still wish that 2K was making an NFL game.

Really disappointed Lug, that is not Nicks in a Giant uni as you advertised. That is a digital rendering of Nicks in a Giant uni. :TD:

Nicks is thicker than that, anyway.

Yes it is, It's Nicks in a Giants Uniform in madden 2010

Nicks is not a digital image in video game, Lug. I thought you had a real pic of Nicks, with a photoshopped Giants uni on him. Hence the disappointment. Boo!

OHHHHHH Like this ?

hakeem-nicks-sig.jpg

Its funny Miami wanted Nicks and Barden, we swiped them both.

Parcells didn't have as great a draft has I expected him to have, I did have them taking Vontae Davis but also had them taking Brian Robiskie and Connor Barwin which would of filled needs they got good value with Sean Smith,but they still need recieving help, They drafted Patrick Turner who was overatted in high school when playin in Jersey,Brain Hartline is just another Ted Ginn only worse. overall not a bad draft for Dolphins but some picks were very questionable