SportsWrath

Worst Evah

NightFire

Cedric Jones for me. When you loose your starting job to a guy name Chad Bratzke. Yeah, you're a bust.

What no Hilliard? :P

Jones did have a decent 99 but yeah getting drafted 5th over all and accumulating 15 sacks over 6 seasons isn't too impressive.

I"d go for Derek Brown.

Never had ONE play in his entire career. Not one.

Are you talking about this Derek Brown? He was a big bust but did actually get some playing time.

even though it was from the comp draft... Dave Brown

Dave Brown gives my exwife nightmares. He was the QB mostly thru our marriage, and she became, and still is a Giant fan when we got married. Once she understood the game, and understood my passion for the Gmen, she knew the pain I was enduring those few years. :cwy:

Dave Brown gives my exwife nightmares. He was the QB mostly thru our marriage, and she became, and still is a Giant fan when we got married. Once she understood the game, and understood my passion for the Gmen, she knew the pain I was enduring those few years. :cwy:

i bet she let you keep the dave brown jersey in the settlement.

It's a toss-up for me between Dave Brown (cut Simms career short, utter failure himself); or the trade for Craig Morton that gave Dallas our first which gave them Randy White. Not only did we get a QB that spent most of his time here on his back, but we gave a division rival a HOF'er.

It's a toss-up for me between Dave Brown (cut Simms career short, utter failure himself); or the trade for Craig Morton that gave Dallas our first which gave them Randy White. Not only did we get a QB that spent most of his time here on his back, but we gave a division rival a HOF'er.

As usual Gut...you sentiments echoe mine. It was right at the beginning of the free agency period in football and that total waste of space known as Dave Brown....the beloved Love Child of George Young knocked off one if not two more years of Simms in a Giants uniform. They come off the season on a mission as LT retired but Simms was totally re-energized and raring to go. It must have been the hardest cut of Reeves career as he totally Loathed Dave Brown and correctly pegged him as the teacher's undeserving pet. :brooding:

Can you imagine White on the same line as Mendenhall along with our stellar linebacking corp of van Pelt, Gregory, Carson and LT....MY GOD... :cwy: