SportsWrath

Manning

Lughead

Given the scenario and the background it is a pretty accurate presentation. In reality the Giants were lucky. Gilbrides playcalling is so erratic even he doesn't know what his plan is.

In all honesty, I LOVE the Giants, LOVE Eli, I'm one of his biggest and most consistent supporters, but I absolutely dread this year. Even if we get Boldin, Gillbride love of passing in bad situations is going to kill us with no Plax or Plax type player to haul in those desperation throws.

How in the FUCK is he still our OC?

Wonder if the Bills would trade James Hardy for say a 3rd or 4th round pick?

Given the scenario and the background it is a pretty accurate presentation. In reality the Giants were lucky. Gilbrides playcalling is so erratic even he doesn't know what his plan is.

you mean the double turn around escape the Syemour grasp hail mary to Tyree wasn't a drawn up play by Kildrive?

Gilbride must have dirt on some important people...its the only explanation to why this guy is an NFL coach.

He must have pics of Me Me Barber sucking off Coach Cheerleader....that's where he got that red face....."ooohhh yeah eat that pud you fumbling ass motherfucker......oh yeah....WHAT OH SHIT....Gillie just took a picture of us....."

He must have pics of Me Me Barber sucking off Coach Cheerleader....that's where he got that red face....."ooohhh yeah eat that pud you fumbling ass motherfucker......oh yeah....WHAT OH SHIT....Gillie just took a picture of us....."

That's a disturbing image. :puke:

Awww why are you guys giving poor Kevin such a hard time. I really appreciate how predictable our offense has gotten. I know when I can go grab another beer or take a bio break. Seriously, I don't see Gilbride's playcalling as erratic at all. If Eli can't get the ball to his receivers, we're just going to keep at it till it happens.

Eli does the same thing for me. If you see him struggling the first 2 series, you realize he is not going to get out of that funk until the next quarter if there is a stiff breeze on the field or the next half if the weather isn't a factor. Plenty of time to roll back over and take a nap till the second half.

Hey if we don't get a top receiver to replace Burress, we can apply this rule to the season.

Awww why are you guys giving poor Kevin such a hard time. I really appreciate how predictable our offense has gotten. I know when I can go grab another beer or take a bio break. Seriously, I don't see Gilbride's playcalling as erratic at all. If Eli can't get the ball to his receivers, we're just going to keep at it till it happens.

Eli does the same thing for me. If you see him struggling the first 2 series, you realize he is not going to get out of that funk until the next quarter if there is a stiff breeze on the field or the next half if the weather isn't a factor. Plenty of time to roll back over and take a nap till the second half.

Hey if we don't get a top receiver to replace Burress, we can apply this rule to the season.

Wonder if the new stadium will have the wind issues.

Rumor has it that Mara had some jet turbines installed at field level to actually change the direction of the wind depending on who's on the field. We can now have the wind always at Eli's back and create a crosswind that will blow the football back and to the left the minute it is released.

;)

Wonder if the new stadium will have the wind issues.

Rumor has it that Mara had some jet turbines installed at field level to actually change the direction of the wind depending on who's on the field. We can now have the wind always at Eli's back and create a crosswind that will blow the football back and to the left the minute it is released.

;)

It's true.

And to cover the cost of this, he's required all season ticket holders to purchase "PHDL" (Personal Hot Dog Licences) to have the right to buy hot dogs at the stadium.

It's a fair deal, though... a PHDL is only 3,000 dollars, and after all, multimillionaires have to find SOME way to finance their new stadium, right? Plus, it's a good investment, because you can buy a hot dog and then sell the hot dog sometime down the road for MORE money!

In all honesty, I LOVE the Giants, LOVE Eli, I'm one of his biggest and most consistent supporters, but I absolutely dread this year. Even if we get Boldin, Gillbride love of passing in bad situations is going to kill us with no Plax or Plax type player to haul in those desperation throws.

How in the FUCK is he still our OC?

Wonder if the Bills would trade James Hardy for say a 3rd or 4th round pick?

When we had Plax that wasn't really the case. Our offense for the most part was in rhythm, racking up running yards, and was productive enough through the air.

He's not the brightest guy but he was doing fine when all our key guys were healthy and the wind wasn't howling.

With that said he does have to re-prove himself again with last year's collapse.

you know, the dog is no gilbride fan, but his QB had his best year as a pro, and the offense did have two 1000 yards backs...not sure what that all means, but relative to other coordinators in the league, that doesn't sound so bad...