SportsWrath

Giants get Comp pick

Lughead

Giant Pick

wow we have 10 picks this year no doubt we will trade picks for a player at some point

we could probably trade out of the first round for another pick depending who is there but then what do we do with 11 picks and no 1 ST ROUND PICK? Hell that's one side of the ball right there oh plus if we were to lose Burress to the jury would get another pick yet?

oops I didn't see that MWS44 dropped the link (ever so slightly) in the Braylon thread.... Sorry 44......

:) Thanks for the cred. I thought about doing a new thread, but just didn't feel like it at that moment.

Giant Pick

wow we have 10 picks this year no doubt we will trade picks for a player at some point

we could probably trade out of the first round for another pick depending who is there but then what do we do with 11 picks and no 1 ST ROUND PICK? Hell that's one side of the ball right there oh plus if we were to lose Burress to the jury would get another pick yet?

Losing Burress would not give us a pick for this year. If the NFL decided to give us a compensatory pick for Burress it would be for next year's draft.

Losing Burress would not give us a pick for this year. If the NFL decided to give us a compensatory pick for Burress it would be for next year's draft.

We would only get a comp pick for Burress if he left via free agency and produced at his next destination. Since his newest deal doesn't expire until 2013 or something, we won't be getting compensation for him any time soon.

Equally important: released or traded player do NOT count towards the compensatory forumla.

We are in INCREDIBLY good shape heading into this next season.

Bundle some draft picks to move up?

Send some picks for a Braylon Edwards or Anquan Boldin?

Or keep 'em all and let Reese work his draft magic?

...it's a good time to be a Giants fan. :TU:

The only thing that sucks is that teams cannot trade compensatory draft picks.

Still, 5 picks in the top 100? Sign me the fuck up!

No doubt....they have alot of ammo this draft.

I feel like I'm beating a dead friggn' horse, but I'd love to see them burn one of their 3rd/4th round picks on a terrific kicker so we can finally stop with the journeyman bullshit.

No doubt....they have alot of ammo this draft.

I feel like I'm beating a dead friggn' horse, but I'd love to see them burn one of their 3rd/4th round picks on a terrific kicker so we can finally stop with the journeyman bullshit.

I agree. If there was a year to do then it's this one.