• Baltimore
    • Jacksonville
    • Oakland
    • San Francisco
    • Washington
    • Miami
    • Minnesota
    • Carolina

I picked Cincinatti. I think Marvin Lewis knows he needs to win next year because he's got to be on the hot seat by now, and with the loss of Houshmanzadeh and not having much else on offense other than Chad Johnson, they might be the team that takes the chance.

Baltimore, cause Ray Lewis will keep him in check. And yes, there are peopl out there who would starighten him up. He's not a mastermind powerhouse that intimidates people, he's a fuckin crybaby. A person people like Ray lewis put in check real quick.

Baltimore, cause Ray Lewis will keep him in check. And yes, there are peopl out there who would starighten him up. He's not a mastermind powerhouse that intimidates people, he's a fuckin crybaby. A person people like Ray lewis put in check real quick.

I don't think so. He's a Type A aggressive. It's innate in his personality. It's who he is. He might toe the line for a little while, but as the frustration builds, he will react eventually the way he has his entire life, they way he's conditioned and predisposed to react. And if he feels like he CAN'T react that way, it will build up on him like a volcano that's ready to explode.

This is my psychological profile of him and I really think that given the years of evidence, that this is accurate.

I say Washington cause D-Snyder is a prick like TO. Plus TO, Moss, Randal El., and Cooley would make the Skins offense great with Portis in the backfield. Also TO is going to want revenge on both the Eagles and Cowboys. Last but not least, TO likes to be in the NFC East because he loves hurting the Giants everytime he plays us <_<

I don't think so. He's a Type A aggressive. It's innate in his personality. It's who he is. He might toe the line for a little while, but as the frustration builds, he will react eventually the way he has his entire life, they way he's conditioned and predisposed to react. And if he feels like he CAN'T react that way, it will build up on him like a volcano that's ready to explode.

This is my psychological profile of him and I really think that given the years of evidence, that this is accurate.

Who was on these teams that would have the balls to step up and put him in check? Jeff Garcia? McNabb? Romo? I mean who? The teams he's played on, no one was man enough to say anything to him. Ray Lewis would bitch slap him. We may come form different upbringings, but my dad always taught me that there's a big difference between a legit tough guy and a crybaby. Crybabies are easy, if you just scare them into reality. Lewis would do that.

Who was on these teams that would have the balls to step up and put him in check? Jeff Garcia? McNabb? Romo? I mean who? The teams he's played on, no one was man enough to say anything to him. Ray Lewis would bitch slap him. We may come form different upbringings, but my dad always taught me that there's a big difference between a legit tough guy and a crybaby. Crybabies are easy, if you just scare them into reality. Lewis would do that.

If they are so easy, than why hasn't it been done. I know Andy Reid tried to do it, and he is a legitimate authority figure as a head coach. While Ray Lewis is well respected and is a tremendous leader, T.O. would tell him to worry about his side of the ball. Offensive and Defensive players don't really get into each other's business, and when they do, a lot of times it's a bad situation.

Crybaby is an oversimplified label for what T.O. really is, anyway. He is more than that. What drives his behavior to scream at coaches and QBs? Why has he consistently done it? Seriously BB, it's almost nuts to think that he'll be anything different than what he's been his entire career just because of someone like Ray Lewis. And my point is that you might be right about Lewis getting him to shape up for a little while, but eventually, the frustration will build and he is conditioned to react to that frustration the way he has his whole life. I'm saying this is almost involuntary behavior from T.O. It's ingrained in who he is, and if he can't direct his anger and frustration like he always has, it will lead to more anger and frustration. I don't doubt Lewis can help for a little while... but as that cycle of anger and frustration continues and builds in T.O., he will eventually explode, and probably worse than his normal distracting behavior.

If they are so easy, than why hasn't it been done. I know Andy Reid tried to do it, and he is a legitimate authority figure as a head coach. While Ray Lewis is well respected and is a tremendous leader, T.O. would tell him to worry about his side of the ball. Offensive and Defensive players don't really get into each other's business, and when they do, a lot of times it's a bad situation.

Crybaby is an oversimplified label for what T.O. really is, anyway. He is more than that. What drives his behavior to scream at coaches and QBs? Why has he consistently done it? Seriously BB, it's almost nuts to think that he'll be anything different than what he's been his entire career just because of someone like Ray Lewis. And my point is that you might be right about Lewis getting him to shape up for a little while, but eventually, the frustration will build and he is conditioned to react to that frustration the way he has his whole life. I'm saying this is almost involuntary behavior from T.O. It's ingrained in who he is, and if he can't direct his anger and frustration like he always has, it will lead to more anger and frustration. I don't doubt Lewis can help for a little while... but as that cycle of anger and frustration continues and builds in T.O., he will eventually explode, and probably worse than his normal distracting behavior.

LOL...no need to get into this about T.O. I cant stand him, nor do I want him. I just think it's funny that no one has put him in check yet. He's a crybaby, plain and simple.

I'm very disappointed my choices weren't up there because I can think of at least two other places he could wind up.

1. The Circus

2. The next celebrity reality television show on fox

Sure he could wind up in Washington but wouldn't make it through the season without a blowup. Seattle would be a better fit because they like to throw it around.

Seattle would have fit before they signed Housh. I would have said Washington too but they've gotta be running out of cash. Now that Chucky's gone from Tampa he might be welcome there (gotta think they have a whole bunch of cap room after cleaning house) but in the end he was always on a path to Raiderville.

I'm very disappointed my choices weren't up there because I can think of at least two other places he could wind up.

1. The Circus

2. The next celebrity reality television show on fox

Sure he could wind up in Washington but wouldn't make it through the season without a blowup. Seattle would be a better fit because they like to throw it around.

you forgot dancing with the stars !

TO and Smith couldn't possibly fit both their egos in the locker room. The first two sound about right, especially with Tuna in Miami.

tuna wanted nothign to do with him coming to dallas