SportsWrath

Fuck Gibride!

so-cal dub

No more idiots can point to our running game and use it to call him a good OC. The man is an idiot. 1st and 5 and 3 straight passes?! Passing packages with only Toomer and Matthews?

I just turned my head away in disgust every time i thought they would pass the ball. So you are telling me he had two possession receivers on the field alone against that defense....not even Smith? That is what I hate about him he believes in that packages bullshit....1st and 2nd down its Jacobs run package that is usually not a run; and then he brings in Ward on 3rd down with Jacobs sitting. How is Jacobs in blitz protection...I am quite sure he can chip an LB or two. This game was an abomination. We just possibly gift wrapped our chances for a second Super Bowl and gave it away to those assholes. :brooding:

I just turned my head away in disgust every time i thought they would pass the ball. So you are telling me he had two possession receivers on the field alone against that defense....not even Smith? That is what I hate about him he believes in that packages bullshit....1st and 2nd down its Jacobs run package that is usually not a run; and then he brings in Ward on 3rd down with Jacobs sitting. How is Jacobs in blitz protection...I am quite sure he can chip an LB or two. This game was an abomination. We just possibly gift wrapped our chances for a second Super Bowl and gave it away to those assholes. :brooding:

Yes he used only those 2 on several passing plays, that of course had no positive outcome... and your right about the 2nd straight ring. I thought it was a sure thing... atleast we would have gotten back to the dance. Arizona is a joke. Despite the horrible play calling and mistakes we were still dead even in the 3rd for the most part. The eagles are just not that good of a football team I don't care what anyone says. They are the so called "hot team" and we still should have beaten them by 10-20 points. And the thought of going up against either of the 2 AFC teams left.... a rookie qb, and a team with a bad o line and quarterback who holds the ball forever... I woulda loved our chances...

Now that I have come down from the Mr. Angry Tree I've thought about it some more.

I really dont see us letting him go next season...a year removed from the Superbowl. If we loose Spags this off season bank on Gil staying..the Giants FO doesnt want both our O and D coordinator leaving in the same season.

Beside we will need a full year of scouting to find a respectable O-Coordinator to come in and keep this offense going, just to kick him out and bring some random guy in we know nothing about might hurt our O more then help it.

Now that I have come down from the Mr. Angry Tree I've thought about it some more.

I really dont see us letting him go next season...a year removed from the Superbowl. If we loose Spags this off season bank on Gil staying..the Giants FO doesnt want both our O and D coordinator leaving in the same season.

Beside we will need a full year of scouting to find a respectable O-Coordinator to come in and keep this offense going, just to kick him out and bring some random guy in we know nothing about might hurt our O more then help it.

Well can we atleast beat him until he needs to be hospitalized for a few months?