SportsWrath

GIANTS v RAVENS SUPERBOWL

BIGBLUE01

You know, since as far back this season as I can remember, I have predicted a Giants Steeler SB. But the team in the AFC that looks poised to upset is BAL. They can take out TEN and played PIT very close in the regular season. I'd love to see a rematch of 2000. ;)

Even though we took care of business in the regular season...

The memory of the last one, still haunts me. :(

I know. I put it out of my mind as much as possible. I'll never forget after that game, laying in my bed and pulling up the sheets to my face, and whimpering softly. It was that point when I knew I was into it too much. It was like a family memeber died or something. :(

I want redemption. :evilgrin:

I know. I put it out of my mind as much as possible. I'll never forget after that game, laying in my bed and pulling up the sheets to my face, and whimpering softly. It was that point when I knew I was into it too much. It was like a family memeber died or something. :(

I want redemption. :evilgrin:

:o ...the dog was wondering if you still are into it to that degree?

you drug and kidnap another woman huh?

that must be a pretty big basement in your mom's house

Naw, she came willingly. Mentioned something about not getting it good at home.

And hell yeah my moms basement is big. I requested it that way when I bought the house for her.

it's what i want too, with the chargers as a nice consolation prize. i had planned on creating a similar thread but i didn't want to jinx us :ph34r:

and im not going to take any playoff loss too hard. i've maintained since the offseason that this whole season is gravy. and i still feel that way

and im not going to take any playoff loss too hard. i've maintained since the offseason that this whole season is gravy. and i still feel that way

I feel the same way. We didn't crash and burn after the SB win like so many do, and we proved we're real contenders and not lucky pretenders like many had us rated at the start of the season. I'm good with this year's effort. Everything else is, like you said, gravy.

it's what i want too, with the chargers as a nice consolation prize. i had planned on creating a similar thread but i didn't want to jinx us :ph34r:

Shit, I hope thats not what I did.

I'd love to get a rematch with Baltimore and beat the shit out of them. I have problems rewatching that game to this day and need something to help me move on. However, I also wouldn't mind breaking Collins in half, thumping the fuckin Chargers, or getting a rematch aginst Pitt and pissing all over them. I really hate every team that's left in the AFC so it's win/win/win/win.

I'd love to get a rematch with Baltimore and beat the shit out of them. I have problems rewatching that game to this day and need something to help me move on. However, I also wouldn't mind breaking Collins in half, thumping the fuckin Chargers, or getting a rematch aginst Pitt and pissing all over them. I really hate every team that's left in the AFC so it's win/win/win/win.

I just watched that game again for the first time in YEARS yesterday. I turned it off after the 3rd Collins INT. :brooding:

I feel the same way. We didn't crash and burn after the SB win like so many do, and we proved we're real contenders and not lucky pretenders like many had us rated at the start of the season. I'm good with this year's effort. Everything else is, like you said, gravy.

the dog has to respectfully disagree in a way...anything short of a super bowl, particularly at this stage, is settling for less (unless you are talking about a team like atlanta, miami or arizona that came into this year with little recent success, and turned things around the way they did)...

the dog has to respectfully disagree in a way...anything short of a super bowl, particularly at this stage, is settling for less (unless you are talking about a team like atlanta, miami or arizona that came into this year with little recent success, and turned things around the way they did)...

i don't think so- it would still be a very respectable run. repeating is extremely rare and i wouldn't fault my team for a loss at this stage.

i mean of course it would be unexpected and disappointing, but i wouldn't take it nearly as hard as 2000 or if we lost any of the playoff games we played last season. i honestly would not have been that affected if we went 6-10 this year. sure this is better but it took about 14 years of being a fan to finally see one of my fav teams win a championship, so i am still savoring it and feel that the giants have built up a lot of goodwill with last yaer's run

I think it's in the NFL's best interest for the Giants to be the NFC team in the Super Bowl for marketing purposes alone. Of all the teams left in the AFC, each would make a great storyline versus the Giants.

Eli -vs- Rivers

Eli -vs- Big Ben

Giants -vs- Kerry Collins

Giants -vs Baltimore...THE REMATCH!!!!

That's bullshit. If you expect SBs every season you're either a dreamer or a moron. I expect my teams to be competitive and to have a chance at the title, but saying anything short of that is failure is just retarded and shows a poor understanding of the modern NFL.