SportsWrath

FILTHADELPHIA....

BurnThePhilFans

Lets start the hate off early and keep this going strong till game day.... The idea is basically bash Philadelphia for being a joke of a sports city - a city that lives and dies for their football team that hasn't won a thing, a city that roots for the only baseball team with 10,000 losses, a city that hosted a parade for an ARENA football championship....

I'll start it off....

You know how bad Philadelphia sports is when you have a statue of a fictional boxer.....

Well they did win the World Series this past baseball season. They have a right to do it in baseball but not football.

Thanks for the redemption post. :)

I am being tortured mercilously on the football side of Philly. :(

I was gonna take the high road until D4P showed up spitting stupidity from his pie-hole. fuck philly and their loser- forever Eagles. We will beat them and they will spiral into a 5 year rebuilding program.

Karma is a bitch. I for one am takin the high road.

I'm with you on this one. The second I talk shit, I've doomed the Gmen, so I'll just wait to see how the game goes. The rest of you feel free to carry on though.......

They could have it worse as a sports city; they could be Toronto.

I think Toronto has 'em beat. At least they have Joe Carter, one of the biggest WS moments of all time.

JayD, if you are so afraid of karma, you really shouldn't call it a bitch. Karma may not take too kindly to that.

I think Toronto has 'em beat. At least they have Joe Carter, one of the biggest WS moments of all time.

JayD, if you are so afraid of karma, you really shouldn't call it a bitch. Karma may not take too kindly to that.

Just looking at Toronto teams in recent years;

Maple Leafs (NHL) - suck

Raptors (NBA) - suck

Bluejays (MLB) - suck

Argonauts (CFL) - suck

I'm not sure if they have a lacrosse team or something but they probably blow too. At least Philly won a the 'World' Series and have a team in the NFL play-offs on a pretty regular basis.

Just looking at Toronto teams in recent years;

Maple Leafs (NHL) - suck

Raptors (NBA) - suck

Bluejays (MLB) - suck

Argonauts (CFL) - suck

I'm not sure if they have a lacrosse team or something but they probably blow too. At least Philly won a the 'World' Series and have a team in the NFL play-offs on a pretty regular basis.

AZ is a close one, they won ONE WS and thats it!

AZ is a close one, they won ONE WS and thats it!

Still, for the size they're not bad. They don't have a NBA team, do they?

The Maple Leafs would have to be one of the most over-hyped, disappointing franchise in all of professional sports.

Still, for the size they're not bad. They don't have a NBA team, do they?

The Maple Leafs would have to be one of the most over-hyped, disappointing franchise in all of professional sports.

:o Hey, was that a direct shot at me?? IM A BIG SUNS FAN!!!!! :P

Oh yeah I forgot. I don't follow NBA as you can probably tell.

The Suns were good once apon a time, right?

Well, theyre not bad now, but they were once an elite team, yeah. We got robbed by the refs vs San Antonio a few years back. We should have been champs that year. But oh well. <_<

Much like in NY the 10 o'clock news in Philadelphia announces "It's 10 o'clock, do you know where your children are?" only down there its a bit different they say "its 10 o'clock does Andy Reid know where his children are?"

Much like in NY the 10 o'clock news in Philadelphia announces "It's 10 o'clock, do you know where your children are?" only down there its a bit different they say "its 10 o'clock does Andy Reid know where his children are?"

bwahahahahaha

LOL. What ever happened to his kid in that shit he was in?