SportsWrath

Official Giants VS Panthers Game Thread

Nesta

Problem is he's the most coveted lb in the draft right now.

Would take some dealing, but we do have draft picks to move and it's not like we have a lot of building to do.

I just want to pick up a player that has some heart....a la Mike Strahan or even Osi....someone who can step up in big games and literally change the outcome single handedly...

Pierce is not that player. Justin Tuck is not that player.

I just want to pick up a player that has some heart....a la Mike Strahan or even Osi....someone who can step up in big games and literally change the outcome single handedly...

Pierce is not that player. Justin Tuck is not that player.

Actually alot of teams dont have any of those players..especially on D.

I know theres guys like..well Steve Smith who can change the course of a game with a punt return or anytime he catches the ball. However it's alot harder for a Defensive player to turn the tide and their alot harder to come by.....but yes I would love to find one.

Two sentences. You run Madison Hedgecock and get cute on a 3rd and 1 when they have yet to stop Jacobs. And you throw on two consecutive plays with a minute left when you could have run at least once. One thing about the Panthers is that they are playing to their strengths whereas Mr. Gilbride would rather show what a pass coordinating genius he is. Ross going for the INT instead of knocking it down was inexcusable as well. Why oh why can we not have Madison back there on some of these big games? I doubt very much he goes for broke there as there was no help deep.

Actually alot of teams dont have any of those players..especially on D.

I know theres guys like..well Steve Smith who can change the course of a game with a punt return or anytime he catches the ball. However it's alot harder for a Defensive player to turn the tide and their alot harder to come by.....but yes I would love to find one.

Michael Strahan...Lawrence Taylor....every decade we've had a defensive player who could make an impact that directly effected the game...we don't have one anymore...

Two sentences. You run Madison Hedgecock and get cute on a 3rd and 1 when they have yet to stop Jacobs. And you throw on two consecutive plays with a minute left when you could have run at least once. One thing about the Panthers is that they are playing to their strengths whereas Mr. Gilbride would rather show what a pass coordinating genius he is. Ross going for the INT instead of knocking it down was inexcusable as well. Why oh why can we not have Madison back there on some of these big games? I doubt very much he goes for broke there as there was no help deep.

Yeah Ross fucked us on that one. Is it just me or does he have a hard time staying on his feet even when untouched?