SportsWrath

Official Giants VS Panthers Game Thread

Nesta

Oh, has he just not been showing up the last couple weeks?

Strahan was dominating when he was getting double teamed and chipped by a back.

I think you are just letting emotions dictate what you are seeing. Strahan didn't ALWAYS dominate just like Tuck can't always dominate. Strahan is an all-time great, but there were games when he was neutralized just like anybody else. At this point in the season, guys are playing with bruises and dings. Cut Tuck some slack. He is a Pro Bowler and deservedly so. He has not made huge plays lately like he did earlier in the year, but he is still the man... and he hasn't been getting a lot of help, either.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to hurt him. Without him the Giants aren't a threat.

I agree....there was no pretense of using his shoulder pads....that asshole turned himself into a torpedo....good way to break your own neck asshole.

Exactly Coughlin always does this. His philosophy is 'don't go for it til you have to'.

Mine is 'you don't know if you're gonna get there again.'

Right....like going to the SB....better try to win or you may be Marino and never get there again.

Them panthers look mighty cold. They's warm weather cats.

Which is exactly why home field is a must during the playoffs. If these two teams meet up again I hope its not at Carolina. They are sick at home. ok thats my Madden moment for the night.