SportsWrath

Official Giants VS Panthers Game Thread

Nesta

I don't see Kiwanuka as an upgrade at linebacker...

If anything we'd just have more depth...

So far tonight, I've seen him get blocked to the ground 3 times. Pancaked.

He played very well there last year. Had 5.5 sacks in like 4 games. He would be a blitzing linebacker, but he is fast enough to cover TE's and such. He is definitely an upgrade over Blackburn.

We need two good early round lb'ers from the draft. If there's any way we could get in position to take the guy from USC (I'm not even gonna try to spell that name) he would be an easy replacement to Pierce. Nice aggressive monster. His biggest problem is he can be too aggressive at times.

We need two good early round lb'ers from the draft. If there's any way we could get in position to take the guy from USC (I'm not even gonna try to spell that name) he would be an easy replacement to Pierce. Nice aggressive monster. His biggest problem is he can be too aggressive at times.

I want them to draft James Laurinaitis.

He played very well there last year. Had 5.5 sacks in like 4 games. He would be a blitzing linebacker, but he is fast enough to cover TE's and such. He is definitely an upgrade over Blackburn.

He's definitely not a very good defensive end. He's not strong enough or big enough. He solely has speed.