SportsWrath

KG learn how to draw up a screen you idiot and Sinorice Moss...

BurnThePhilFans

Blitzing their entire team all game and we do what 1 or 2 screen passes (One of them being a nice big gain by Bradshaw)? The screen pass freaking counters the blitz... How can every football fan know this and not you you worthless idiot.

Cut moss NOW. This guy is running into his own men on the kickoff returns and failed to reach the 20 like three times. He's trash TRASH TRASH TRASH.

Blitzing their entire team all game and we do what 1 or 2 screen passes (One of them being a nice big gain by Bradshaw)? The screen pass freaking counters the blitz... How can every football fan know this and not you you worthless idiot.

Cut moss NOW. This guy is running into his own men on the kickoff returns and failed to reach the 20 like three times. He's trash TRASH TRASH TRASH.

I was wondering when the fucking screen was coming... did we even run one in the first half? Even when Dallas ran theirs...

I was wondering when the fucking screen was coming... did we even run one in the first half? Even when Dallas ran theirs...

No.

The screen that would have worked best is the one they ran against Washington with Kevin Boss.

With both outside backers blitzing, it would have worked wonders. You do that enough times, Dallas

stops bringing more than five guys and the Giants can run the ball and conduct the offense on THERE

terms. I don't really get it, they ran screens against Washington and it worked very well, does the loss

of Jacobs hurt us THAT much? Derrick Ward had like 7 passes that day when he was split out at WR too.

i agree on the screen frustration

because i remember(although tiki was insane) tiki making screens destroy bitches

i was also starting to get pissed at the lack of screenage

but i think the moss hatred here is misdirected, hes never been a returner, not sure why he was put there to do it, as a receiver hes done his job when asked this year

i agree on the screen frustration

because i remember(although tiki was insane) tiki making screens destroy bitches

i was also starting to get pissed at the lack of screenage

but i think the moss hatred here is misdirected, hes never been a returner, not sure why he was put there to do it, as a receiver hes done his job when asked this year

The Giants haven't be great at setting up screens since Tiki left. He may have been an asshole

his last year here, or even when he criticized Eli (if he didn't use the word "comical" we're not

having this discussion) he was a great ball player for the Giants, on and off the field.

No.

The screen that would have worked best is the one they ran against Washington with Kevin Boss.

With both outside backers blitzing, it would have worked wonders. You do that enough times, Dallas

stops bringing more than five guys and the Giants can run the ball and conduct the offense on THERE

terms. I don't really get it, they ran screens against Washington and it worked very well, does the loss

of Jacobs hurt us THAT much? Derrick Ward had like 7 passes that day when he was split out at WR too.

Our Offensive coordinator has shit for brains and can't recogonize what the opposing defense is doing. Therefore, he will never call plays that work. Coughlin and the front office have got to counsel and discipline him greatly, otherwise the game next week will be a loss.

The best part was is that on defense, teams figured out the best way to move down the field is to pass to the running back.

Steve Spagnulo has a short memory too... Just like Bryan Westbrook last week, the Cowboys did those dinky little passes for 15+ yards.

There was one drive late in the game, two holding calls on Dallas. Two different set of downs, defense was setup with a 1st and 20.... running back over the middle for 17 yards making it 2 and 3. Then there was another hold later on after a 1st down loss, 2nd and 23. Pass to the running back again for about 16.

The fact that it was late in the game bugs me. This is now 8 quarters and spagnulo still didn't adjust. You can bet teams are going to be watching that and running those dinky little plays for

Ok... here it is.

4th Quarter. PENALTY on DAL-M.Bennett, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at DAL 34 - No Play.

2nd and 20 at DAL 24 (5:06) (Shotgun) T.Choice right tackle to DAL 41 for 17 yards (A.Pierce; T.Thomas).

SAME FUCKING DRIVE.

2nd and 13 at DAL 47 (3:27) (Shotgun) T.Choice right guard to DAL 49 for 2 yards (M.Johnson).

PENALTY on DAL-J.Witten, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at DAL 47 - No Play.

2nd and 23 at DAL 37 (3:23) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass short left to T.Choice to NYG 49 for 14 yards (T.Thomas). Pass complete on checkoff to Choice.

The gameplan for this game made no sense. Against a team that blitzes and puts lots of pressure on the QB you go with an intermediate passing game? And when your gameplan isn't working you keep trying even when it is so clearly failing?

I understand that you can't just throw the gameplan out at the first sign of it not working, but the #1 problem with Gil is his stubbornness and his lack of adjustments.

AND there was absolutely no attempt at establishing the running game.

The gameplan for this game made no sense. Against a team that blitzes and puts lots of pressure on the QB you go with an intermediate passing game? And when your gameplan isn't working you keep trying even when it is so clearly failing?

I understand that you can't just throw the gameplan out at the first sign of it not working, but the #1 problem with Gil is his stubbornness and his lack of adjustments.

AND there was absolutely no attempt at establishing the running game.

I agree... and what kill me on the giants FG drive in the 4th quarter was the three incomplete passes in a row that led to the 4th down FG attemp.

At this point Eli was sacked 8 times. EACH OF THE 3 DOWNS ELI GOT BLITZED. And moron Gilbride has max protect on (that's bad enough) with his two wideouts running DEEP fly patterns (IE run up the field and hope for the best). ON each of the 3 plays this happened.

He's a moron not just for that, but because he wasn't watching the dallas offense absolutely burn our defense with the short passing game.

The best part was is that on defense, teams figured out the best way to move down the field is to pass to the running back.

Steve Spagnulo has a short memory too... Just like Bryan Westbrook last week, the Cowboys did those dinky little passes for 15+ yards.

There was one drive late in the game, two holding calls on Dallas. Two different set of downs, defense was setup with a 1st and 20.... running back over the middle for 17 yards making it 2 and 3. Then there was another hold later on after a 1st down loss, 2nd and 23. Pass to the running back again for about 16.

The fact that it was late in the game bugs me. This is now 8 quarters and spagnulo still didn't adjust. You can bet teams are going to be watching that and running those dinky little plays for

It's out LBs and Spagnuolo does a good job of covering up the Giants deficiencies but their is only so much that can be done. Our strength is definitely the DLine so he uses them as much as possible for pressure but if it doesn't work out the D is at a big disadvantage. It's a live by the blitz or die by the blitz.

It's out LBs and Spagnuolo does a good job of covering up the Giants deficiencies but their is only so much that can be done. Our strength is definitely the DLine so he uses them as much as possible for pressure but if it doesn't work out the D is at a big disadvantage. It's a live by the blitz or die by the blitz.

They better land a stud linebacker in the draft or free agency.

I don't think you can put this one on the D. They did well, especially with Robbins out. My only real beef was the blown assignments on the first TD by Crayton. That was comical.

Our O never looked like a threat. Never. They tried a few screens early and they were UGLY so I can see how some of you missed them. This one's on Gilbride and the OLine.

Seems the Giants are in a slump in several phases of the game. Play-calling on both sides of the ball has been erratic.

A factor that hasn't been mentioned is the loss of Fred Robbins. He's an underrated pass rusher, and his absense has left the defense thin at DT and gasping for air late in the game. Thats two weeks in a row that the run D has faded badly as the game has worn on.

I'm concerned with Hixon. We all know he's the guy who lost his head for the game after the Kevin Everett injury. He got his head together and has been a great player for us...until Plax turned dumbass, and Hixon became 'THE' guy. In consecutive weeks he's dropped TD passes. He showed a lot up until two weeks ago, I just hope it doesn't take him another year to get his head together again.

Screen passes...christ, I know, can nobody on this team run a screen pass? We all know its not Jacobs forte, but Ward? Bradshaw? The way the Cowboys were playing D, we should have seen three or four more screens. Don't save them for the playoffs guys, the #1 seed isn't wrapped up yet.

Defensive play calling...some might say the book is out on Spags, but I also saw defensive linemen neglecting their gaps in their pursuit of sack glory. On Choice's TD run, I forgot who it was, but one of our DTs did some goofy spin move right out of the play. But I do feel some of the defensively playcalling has been irresponsible the last two weeks. It feels to me as though Spags is buying into his hype.

There should have come a point where if you're going to Blitz (which implies you're playing man-man coverage), and rely on the signature Spags "Get to the QB before he can do anything" bottom line is the check down RB needs to be covered. Put a safety or corner on him to keep up with him, not an LB.

Spags has got a safety and a corner blitzing nearly every time, and each time our LB's were trailing 3 yards behind the running back with wide open space in front. Blitz the LB, save one of the safetys or corners.

That was just complete bullshit. It wasn't just this week, it was last week as well. LB's aren't so much the problem. AP was covering Bryan Westbrook last week, and he got burnt twice. It's the scheme and failure to adapt on Spags part. Heck, I'm not even sure he recognizes the problem.

I don't think you can put this one on the D. They did well, especially with Robbins out. My only real beef was the blown assignments on the first TD by Crayton. That was comical.

Our O never looked like a threat. Never. They tried a few screens early and they were UGLY so I can see how some of you missed them. This one's on Gilbride and the OLine.

I agree... I'm not calling for purely screens either... some yes, but the problem was Eli was under heavy pressure, and Gilbride still had his recievers running LONG progressions, slow developing routes. Checkdowns to the RB, or passes out to the flat could have kept Dallas on it's heels. Thats exactly how Dallas and Philli moved the ball on us.... that last Witten first down was a simple little out route after 5 yards. Gilbride has Kevin Boss running 15 yard patterns down the field, while his two wideouts are constantly running "let's run as far up the field as we can without looking back."

I'm not certain who our 4th DE is, but we need another 4 aces package. I like the work our D put in for almost the entire game; that last part was a tragedy however...Choice is my new enemy.

Never the less, we need more D pressure without blitzing...Osi: you are missed.

I'm not certain who our 4th DE is, but we need another 4 aces package. I like the work our D put in for almost the entire game; that last part was a tragedy however...Choice is my new enemy.

Never the less, we need more D pressure without blitzing...Osi: you are missed.

Tuck

Kiwi

Wynn

Tollefson.

Wynn got more playing time last night, because Tuck lined up inside with Robbins out.

By the way, with all the talk about Jacobs and Plax being out, Robbins has missed both games also and it has shown.

They better land a stud linebacker in the draft or free agency.

I think it's a foregone conclusion that the Giants will look to strengthen their LBer corp big time. I won't be surprised if they go after one or even two LBers in FA and more in the draft.

I think it's a foregone conclusion that the Giants will look to strengthen their LBer corp big time. I won't be surprised if they go after one or even two LBers in FA and more in the draft.

Don't bet on it. This has been an issue for a few years now and it's still late round draft picks every year or other team cast offs. With Plax's issues it's probably going to be WR in the first round (the Giants are starting a collection).

Don't bet on it. This has been an issue for a few years now and it's still late round draft picks every year or other team cast offs. With Plax's issues it's probably going to be WR in the first round (the Giants are starting a collection).

Wouldn't mind an extra WR. Moss is pretty much finished, and Toomer will be 35.

We have a boatload of picks and WR is a glaring need as well. I look for both WR and LB to be the focus of the draft/FA. I won't be surprised if they go after a stud LB to learn from AP for another year or two.

They've been leaving that open all year. The middle of the field always seems wide open.