• Eli's game winning TD pass against the Broncos
    • Shockey's acrobatic catch against the 49ers
    • Plaxico's juggling catch against the 49ers
    • Plaxico's juke move against the Eagles
    • Clancy's forced fumble against the Cowboys
    • Shockey's game tying TD against the Cowboys
    • Amani's "knee never hit the ground" TD against the Chiefs
    • Tiki's 95-yard TD againt the Raiders

I thought that with all of the rumors and false sense of hope about who we may, should or "will" get that I would just take a little time to reminisce about the outstanding year the NY Giants just had. I may have forgotten a few plays, so if anyone has anymore please tell. Although we lost the game my favorite play was Shockey's TD against the cowgirls. Maybe because they are a bitter rival. Please share thoughts.....

I had to go with Amani's knee never touching the ground...that was just such an insane play and hardcore concentration by Amani...probably one of the best plays I've ever seen.

Anyway, if Tiki's run against the Chiefs was on there, I prolly would have picked that one.

Guest Carbo

That's a tough one. But I'd say last year's most memorable play was either Plexiglass dropping the first play touchdown versus the 'Skins, or Shockey arguing with the referee that he was interfered with, while the defender was sprinting past his whining ass with an interception off of Helicopter.

That's a tough one. But I'd say last year's most memorable play was either Plexiglass dropping the first play touchdown versus the 'Skins, or Shockey arguing with the referee that he was interfered with, while the defender was sprinting past his whining ass with an interception off of Helicopter.

Those two plays were the worst plays I've eve seen...and not my favorite. They were just downright stupid ass mistakes. :TD:

I had to go with Amani's knee never touching the ground...that was just such an insane play and hardcore concentration by Amani...probably one of the best plays I've ever seen.

Anyway, if Tiki's run against the Chiefs was on there, I prolly would have picked that one.

I'm with you.

That was seriously the hardest choice I had to pick from... but I picked the Amani "never had his leg down.."

:clap: It was a great season guys... can't wait for the season opener against the Colts!! If/When we win that game is going to go down in history :rock:

Tiki's 95 yard run. I was never so happy for an individual player as much as i was for Tiki on that run. It did alot to shut up the doubters.

Not only that, I think he tied OJ Simpson for the most 200+ yard games in a season and in career...

Not only that, I think he tied OJ Simpson for the most 200+ yard games in a season and in career...

:TU:

Earl Cambell had 4 he is tied for second with OJ

Also Tied for Second for career 200 yard games 4

Anyware between 1-3 more and he's in the Hall on that alone :rock:

They Didnt add Tiki Yet so I did

Career

6 O.J. Simpson, Buffalo, 1969-1977; San Francisco, 1978-79

4 Jim Brown, Cleveland, 1957-1965

Earl Campbell, Houston, 1978-1984; New Orleans, 1984-85

Barry Sanders, Detroit, 1989-1998

LaDainian Tomlinson, San Diego, 2001-04

Tiki Barber, New York, 1997-2005

Season

4 Earl Campbell, Houston, 1980

3 O.J. Simpson, Buffalo, 1973

Tiki Barber, New York, 2005

:TU:

Link

Guest Floyd The Barber

clearly the best moment of 2005 was when William Joseph was no longer able to compete do to injury and the birth of the TUCK EXPERIMENT began...

it opened up the possibilities of using never seen before fronts and schematics...do not think for a single moment that you will not see more of the TUCK EXPERIMENT in 2006...

clearly the best moment of 2005 was when William Joseph was no longer able to compete do to injury and the birth of the TUCK EXPERIMENT began...

it opened up the possibilities of using never seen before fronts and schematics...do not think for a single moment that you will not see more of the TUCK EXPERIMENT in 2006...

In all honestly, what was the whole of this?

Guest Floyd The Barber
In all honestly, what was the whole of this?

without William Joseph going down with injury, the coaching staff would have had a difficult time making a bigger role for Tuck, who deserves more PT than just rotational and proved it as the season went on...

Tuck is a clear example of a man taking advantage of a situation that has presented itself...in the 4 years we have carried Joseph on this roster, he has not done 1 thing to set himself apart from the rest...and when i say rest, i mean the street free agents and other teams cast-offs we have been "band aiding" in the middle of our front seven since the departure of Keith...

it has been a revolvling door of sorts, and for a herald #1 pick out of the so called "U." he has sucked and disapointed...

so when i state, that without this bag of wind going down, the staff would have had a difficult time expanding Tuck'role in the current defense...we were able to better benefit the unit as a whole, during Joseph's abscense with a better football player and the use of uncovential schemes with speedier, more athletic and by far HUNGRIER players...he may not be a DT, but he sure peformed at a level 100x higher than OUR DT #94 in a gimic role...

without William Joseph going down with injury, the coaching staff would have had a difficult time making a bigger role for Tuck, who deserves more PT than just rotational and proved it as the season went on...

Tuck is a clear example of a man taking advantage of a situation that has presented itself...in the 4 years we have carried Joseph on this roster, he has not done 1 thing to set himself apart from the rest...and when i say rest, i mean the street free agents and other teams cast-offs we have been "band aiding" in the middle of our front seven since the departure of Keith...

it has been a revolvling door of sorts, and for a herald #1 pick out of the so called "U." he has sucked and disapointed...

so when i state, that without this bag of wind going down, the staff would have had a difficult time expanding Tuck'role in the current defense...we were able to better benefit the unit as a whole, during Joseph's abscense with a better football player and the use of uncovential schemes with speedier, more athletic and by far HUNGRIER players...he may not be a DT, but he sure peformed at a level 100x higher than OUR DT #94 in a gimic role...

That's not the point...You again Spam WJ when the thread clearly states to choose a favorite play. Floyd, WE-FUCKING-GET-IT! Williams Joseph sucks! Move on already!

Enjoy being a Giants fan for once in your life.

And celebrate when a player gets hurts is plain classless.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Am I missin sumthin? :confused:

Isnt Tuck an End, and Joseph a Tackle?

yes, Tuck is an end...but did you watch any of the second half of the season games where Tuck moonlighted as a situtational DT ??

he caused more havoc and was more trouble for the interior O-Line in 6 games, than Joseph has been in 3+ years...

yes, Tuck is an end...but did you watch any of the second half of the season games where Tuck moonlighted as a situtational DT ??

he caused more havoc and was more trouble for the interior O-Line in 6 games, than Joseph has been in 3+ years...

What a fan. His favorite "play" is when a player was no longer able to contribute.

Guest Floyd The Barber
What a fan. His favorite "play" is when a player was no longer able to contribute.

this player didnt contribute when he was able to contribute...so whats the difference ??

this player didnt contribute when he was able to contribute...so whats the difference ??

The difference is that your statement is false and if you were a true fan you would have chosen a positive play from the list or added your own. You are not a true fan. The only thing you are a fan of is trying to piss people off. Sad.

This thread was just another means to post your garbage and 1/2 truths in.