SportsWrath

Giants NFC East Champs

Somehow, it's just not the same as 12-1 & the division. But YAY.

I hear you Rik...but today was one of those days. Too much of Pierce covering the running back (Westbrook) out of the backfield. I mean Jesus...other than McNabb and Westbrook who do the Egals really have that people fear. So like you said up the gut Westbrook late gets 7 yards when he needs 5. Who else is Andy Reid going to give the ball too. And I am happy the Broke Backs lost. :)

I hear you Rik...but today was one of those days. Too much of Pierce covering the running back (Westbrook) out of the backfield. I mean Jesus...other than McNabb and Westbrook who do the Egals really have that people fear. So like you said up the gut Westbrook late gets 7 yards when he needs 5. Who else is Andy Reid going to give the ball too. And I am happy the Broke Backs lost. :)

Hey I think it was I that made that point! :)

I'm happy, don't get me wrong. But I'm with Rik. We should have won. WTF was that performance we turned in vs. Philly?

After 7 in a row, it was bound to happen. philly is fighting for their playoff lives.

Giants, NFC East champs, no matter how you slice it.

Somehow, it's just not the same as 12-1 & the division. But YAY.

Rick, we've just played 7 consecutive games against teams with winning records. We've won 6 of them. We've earned the division. We still have Dallas, Carolina, and Minnesota; all three with winning records. We're probably going to lose again. Just so long as it's not next week. And not in the playoffs.