SportsWrath

I thought the Gmen

GorillaNJ

Did it not seem that the run was abandoned, consistently int this game? It makes no sense, windy cold game with the number 1 reciever shot in the leg..... do not run too often lets try to pass.

Yeah and an end around in the first series before the Play action even had a chance to set in :rolleyes:

Did it not seem that the run was abandoned, consistently int this game? It makes no sense, windy cold game with the number 1 reciever shot in the leg..... do not run too often lets try to pass.

I would guess Philly figured that out as well, and game planned for it....but what do I know. I really, really, REALLY wanted the Gmen to win today. Could've made such a statement.

Yep, and we were running really well when we were doing it, I dunno what Gillfuck saw that made him think we could pass, because the few accurate throws Eli made the receivers were dropping.

What recievers? Haven't you heard....the Giants are cutting every wide reciever, except Plax. Without Plax, we will never win another game.....ever.

What recievers? Haven't you heard....the Giants are cutting every wide reciever, except Plax. Without Plax, we will never win another game.....ever.
Speaking about the Giants cutting - I hope they cut shit for brains gilbride. Let the head coach call all offensive plays, He is intelligent and experienced unlike the present worthless OC

Speaking about the Giants cutting - I hope they cut shit for brains gilbride. Let the head coach call all offensive plays, He is intelligent and experienced unlike the present worthless OC

:::SIGH::: How soon we forget. He called the last 4 games of 2007 (which got us into the superbowl), and he called the plays for the superbowl. He's called all the plays that so far, have led to a dismal 11-2 record. I admit, he's made some, um, interesting calls during that time frame, but overall, I'd say he's done a good job. Now, if he could just get out there and catch/run the plays as well, instead of counting on those darn feisty wideouts & running backs.

:::SIGH::: How soon we forget. He called the last 4 games of 2007 (which got us into the superbowl), and he called the plays for the superbowl. He's called all the plays that so far, have led to a dismal 11-2 record. I admit, he's made some, um, interesting calls during that time frame, but overall, I'd say he's done a good job. Now, if he could just get out there and catch/run the plays as well, instead of counting on those darn feisty wideouts & running backs.

If the plays work, the guy is a genius and when they don't the call for his head.. and let's see.. we're 11-2... yeah he should be executed :rolleyes:

I don't care if some of you say we don't have enough of a sample size to judge him - Sinorce Moss is a waste.... he needs to go. Just seeing this guy on the field gets me mad.

I felt the Giants should have thrown the ball to him more, say what you want..the defense will

always have to respect him because of his speed, quickness and his knack for tripping over ghosts.

I felt the Giants should have thrown the ball to him more, say what you want..the defense will

always have to respect him because of his speed, quickness and his knack for tripping over ghosts.

I haven't seen that speed... has anyone really?

I don't care if some of you say we don't have enough of a sample size to judge him - Sinorce Moss is a waste.... he needs to go. Just seeing this guy on the field gets me mad.

I dont see the need to hate on him. The guys we got rid of who everyone was saying we're "better" then him have yet to even see game time.

The Giants like him and he has been making catches...I dont see the problem.

I dont see the need to hate on him. The guys we got rid of who everyone was saying we're "better" then him have yet to even see game time.

The Giants like him and he has been making catches...I dont see the problem.

I guess he's what he is. was he worth a 2nd round pick? so far that doesn't seem to be the case.. but again it's not like he's killing us cap-wise.

I guess he's what he is. was he worth a 2nd round pick? so far that doesn't seem to be the case.. but again it's not like he's killing us cap-wise.

Pretty much. Just a fast WR who catches stuff thrown his way..I really wouldn't expect more from the 4th WR on the depth chart.

why are you guys pointing fingers at ONE player or one person???..

get a hold of your ass before you guys get a tity attack... it's the whole dam offence that messup.. as far as Moss go's.. what are you guys expecting?? i wasn't giving much hope for him to break out on this game. so therefore i'm not disappointed.

bunch of freaking clowns... think back to last year.. remember the MINNY game?? how the hell we got shut out on that one?? it was windy as a mother.. i'm guessing eli can't play in windy environments.. and i have to agree, as a Offensive coach, you should know your QB a lot better and force the dam run.. by saying that i won't torch the man's house.. we're 11-2, and i just hope the whole team should support one another and get their freaking heads right..

for a guy that don't talk much trash,, it's ironic to have such a screen name.. but i just hate to read a bunch of cry baby ..

why are you guys pointing fingers at ONE player or one person???..

get a hold of your ass before you guys get a tity attack... it's the whole dam offence that messup.. as far as Moss go's.. what are you guys expecting?? i wasn't giving much hope for him to break out on this game. so therefore i'm not disappointed.

bunch of freaking clowns... think back to last year.. remember the MINNY game?? how the hell we got shut out on that one?? it was windy as a mother.. i'm guessing eli can't play in windy environments.. and i have to agree, as a Offensive coach, you should know your QB a lot better and force the dam run.. by saying that i won't torch the man's house.. we're 11-2, and i just hope the whole team should support one another and get their freaking heads right..

for a guy that don't talk much trash,, it's ironic to have such a screen name.. but i just hate to read a bunch of cry baby ..

I'm not pointing the finger at him for the loss. I would have said the same things if we won. This guy is a waste. He's another Tim Carter.