SportsWrath

Suspensions - Vikings

mastershake

Personally I think it is a bullshit situation. The league knew the product contained a banned substance but didn't tell the players, the product didn't list the banned substance...and from what I have heard the Williams are planning on suing and getting a temporary restraining order so they can still play.

I agree with Lubeck, bullshit situation but Minny is the one team that scared me out of all the playoff teams. Eli plays like shit against Minnesota. Apparently they are going to appeal and might still be able to play, i know baseball players do it all the time they appeal and get to play like 10 extra games before they are actually suspended

I agree with Lubeck, bullshit situation but Minny is the one team that scared me out of all the playoff teams. Eli plays like shit against Minnesota. Apparently they are going to appeal and might still be able to play, i know baseball players do it all the time they appeal and get to play like 10 extra games before they are actually suspended

The Giants haven't beat Minnesota in Giants Stadium since the NFC Championship Game in 2001.

The Giants have beaten Minny in Minnesota since like 2003.

Personally I think it is a bullshit situation. The league knew the product contained a banned substance but didn't tell the players, the product didn't list the banned substance...and from what I have heard the Williams are planning on suing and getting a temporary restraining order so they can still play.

It does seem suspect as all of the players, 9 I think, were taking Starcaps. I doubt they were all using it to mask steroids and I am sure the Williams were using it to control weight.

"StarCaps" were added to the list of banned products in 2006.

"StarCaps" were added to the list of banned products in 2006.

Yeah. Apparently, the letter sent to every team in the league wasn't enough notification.

According to the union.

Even if they have a case in court, their own union agreements state that each individual is responsible for substances, so there shouldn't be any lifting of suspensions.