SportsWrath

"Those Classy Redskins Fans!"

Sephiroth

are you surprised by fans who also dress up like women and wear pig snouts to represent an offensive line that retired 25 years ago

LOL. People tend to glorify the past when their future dries up

We should have shut them out too. That INT called back on a phantom facemask by Webster, only to have him blatantly held as the runner scores a TD around him on the next play.

All this Plax bollox had clouded the fact that we're muthafuckin' rollin'.

We should have shut them out too. That INT called back on a phantom facemask by Webster, only to have him blatantly held as the runner scores a TD around him on the next play.

I was creaming at that, even my brother in law redskins fan said that was a cheap call on the hands to the face, and then the skins player has 2 fist fulls of Websters jersey when they get that td run.

One thing I like is teams use every trick play they got early in games to try to get on us early and they still can't make us sweat.

I was creaming at that, even my brother in law redskins fan said that was a cheap call on the hands to the face, and then the skins player has 2 fist fulls of Websters jersey when they get that td run.

One thing I like is teams use every trick play they got early in games to try to get on us early and they still can't make us sweat.

I'm gonna go ahead an assume you meant "screaming". :unsure:

that was one of the worse calls I have ever seen.

I was stunned when they showed the replay. Then the announcer said "Ahh there it is". WTF? It was a fantastic play by Webster.

f'ing moose f'ing Johnson. What a P.O.S. He is so biased against the Giants it is insane. Stupid ass cowturd. mallochio for him.

...chanting "Hey, you suck" during every song.

:TD:

A little arrogant these days. I listened to the chant through the Dallas game and found it amusing. But I guess Giants fans and the people on this board are above that type of behavior... :huh:

A little arrogant these days. I listened to the chant through the Dallas game and found it amusing. But I guess Giants fans and the people on this board are above that type of behavior... :huh:

I found it pretty sophomoric. Something you'd hear at a University of Maryland football game.