SportsWrath

Are the Giants hiding a bigger injury for Jacobs?

BurnThePhilFans

I thought for sure he would play last week and now he hasn't practiced much this week. If he misses this weeks game that will be 2 and 3/4 games missed in the last 3... We need him on the field. A win against Washington puts us at 4-0 in the division and 7-0 in the conference and basically guarentees us a 1 or 2 seed IMO.

I hope not, but wouldn't be surprised, I was shocked he didn't dress last week. I figured they'd let Ward start but if things got dicey Jacobs would come in.

I'm comfortable with Ward starting, but Bradshaw has to get carries, the pound then speed game is out the window when the Pound isn't there, split the carries 50/50 and increase the chance of Brashaw breaking one.

I hope not, but wouldn't be surprised, I was shocked he didn't dress last week. I figured they'd let Ward start but if things got dicey Jacobs would come in.

I'm comfortable with Ward starting, but Bradshaw has to get carries, the pound then speed game is out the window when the Pound isn't there, split the carries 50/50 and increase the chance of Brashaw breaking one.

Bradshaw is hurt as well.

I thought for sure he would play last week and now he hasn't practiced much this week. If he misses this weeks game that will be 2 and 3/4 games missed in the last 3... We need him on the field. A win against Washington puts us at 4-0 in the division and 7-0 in the conference and basically guarentees us a 1 or 2 seed IMO.

It maybe because they want to play it safe and have him well rested for the skins' game. And if he's not ready by then, we shouldn't be risking injuring him even further.

I think that we can win without him, given Eli's performance last week. This O just knows how to get things done with the players that they have on the field- they've been proving it since about this time last year. If Coach C thinks that JB needs another week, then I yield to his excellent footballitude.

I think that we can win without him, given Eli's performance last week. This O just knows how to get things done with the players that they have on the field- they've been proving it since about this time last year. If Coach C thinks that JB needs another week, then I yield to his excellent footballitude.

I'm not sure Ware made the 53 man roster but I wonder if there's even a chance we can see him on the field.

Ware's on the roster.

Another thing, Reuben Droughans can still run the ball in an emergency, don't foget that.

Very true.. I just want to see Ware in action.. could be a very pleasant surprise. He's a faster Ward.

Very true.. I just want to see Ware in action.. could be a very pleasant surprise. He's a faster Ward.

i was really hoping Ware can come in and be a power RB for us just like what jacobs has been.. he the heaviest dude in there after BJ and besides that dude name Kay-Jay..

Jacobs

HEIGHT: 6-4

WEIGHT: 264 lbs

BORN: Napoleonville, LA

WARE

HEIGHT: 6-0

WEIGHT: 234 lbs

BORN: Rockmart, GA

Ward

HEIGHT: 5-11

WEIGHT: 228 lbs

BORN: Moreno Valley, CA

Bradshaw

HEIGHT: 5-9

WEIGHT: 198 lbs

BORN: Bluefield, VA

Bradshaw doesn't trike me as 198 lbs.. but hey looks can be deceiving. I remember about a year ago, my then 8 year old nephew called me from Tennesse.. here's how the conversation went:

Newphew: Nasser, I don't think Tiki Barber weighs 221 lbs.

Nas: Really, how come?

Nephew: I think he weighs 198.

I couldn't help but laugh..

With his moves, he's more like a bigger Bradshaw if memory serves me. But you can't blame me for forgetting since we never see him. :brooding: I get a feeling the Giants are holding him and Darcy Johnson back so everyone isn't demanding a pay increase all at once.

With his moves, he's more like a bigger Bradshaw if memory serves me. But you can't blame me for forgetting since we never see him. :brooding: I get a feeling the Giants are holding him and Darcy Johnson back so everyone isn't demanding a pay increase all at once.

No, Ditto, I don't blame you.. you're old.

Sorry, couldn't resist :P