SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. San Fran 49ers

Lubeck

It wasn't pretty, but we won and it wasn't too close. I hope the Giants come out looking sharp for a change against the Steelers.

You guys are spoiled. We led throughout, we broke the turnover drought, we beat them by 12 points (and that includes a blocked field goal for a TD for SF); and we did it with our starting MLB out and starting a rookie Weakside LB.

What more do you guys want?

Yeah the game was a lot more lopsided than the score reflected. I love Steve Smith....he is always near or on the yard marker. God they still keep force feeding Plax....damn. I was watching the kids so I could not go online today during the game.

Have you guys been getting the Steakhouse Shroom and Swiss commercials? Aside from the fact that it is a horrible commercial, there is something inherently wrong with a burger that has more shrooms than meat.

Some kind of play on Simon and Garfunkel with them looking like spazzed out shirt tuckers. Not funny at all.

No no I dont mean about Burress, I just mean the board acting as a whole.

I mean acouple weeks back this board was full of optimism...after last week this board has turned into the GMB.

I know the GMB, and this, sir, is NO GMB.

I just find it funny, when Plax is playing like crap everyone says "Oh he isnt a team player" "Bad attitude" blah blah blah blah but when he does have a good game its "Oh he and Eli are on the same play and I cant wait for him to retire as a Giant" "Oh we can forgive him because he is playing good"

It's natural to be critical of anyone when does things half-ass and to praise him when he plays like he's supposed to. I'm one of Plax's biggest critics and when he played lights out (as he's expected to play), I praised him.

It's natural to be critical of anyone when does things half-ass and to praise him when he plays like he's supposed to. I'm one of Plax's biggest critics and when he played lights out (as he's expected to play), I praised him.

And as he is paid to play.

And as he is paid to play.

Exactly. I didn't like it when the Giants gave him a new contract. Sure he played lights out the last few games of last season but that's not enough to warrant a huge contract.. not when he has 3 years remaining... and to see him pull a TO out there is embarrassing.