SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. San Fran 49ers

Lubeck

Yeah fuck it all anytime a player shows any sign of a "bad attitude" lets trade him.

I dont like Jacobs he has a bad attitude for always hitting people, see if we can get a sixth for him.

It isn't an "anytime"...the guy has been fined 50 times. He only cares about gameday. And when you take gameday away from him as a way to try and get him to understand what he NEEDS to do his play the past two weeks has seemed to be along the lines of "Well I just don't care about gameday anymore"

I just find it funny, when Plax is playing like crap everyone says "Oh he isnt a team player" "Bad attitude" blah blah blah blah but when he does have a good game its "Oh he and Eli are on the same play and I cant wait for him to retire as a Giant" "Oh we can forgive him because he is playing good"

I just find it funny, when Plax is playing like crap everyone says "Oh he isnt a team player" "Bad attitude" blah blah blah blah but when he does have a good game its "Oh he and Eli are on the same play and I cant wait for him to retire as a Giant" "Oh we can forgive him because he is playing good"

Read my last post before this one. It details the difference between the TD catch and the almost INT.

Read my last post before this one. It details the difference between the TD catch and the almost INT.

So when the DB made a good play on the ball Plax was suppose to just bring it in? He was reaching out for the ball, the fact is the DB made a good play on the ball and knocked it out of his hands.

Seriously I dont see what you want from the guy, he always ends up coming threw for us.

So when the DB made a good play on the ball Plax was suppose to just bring it in? He was reaching out for the ball, the fact is the DB made a good play on the ball and knocked it out of his hands.

Seriously I dont see what you want from the guy, he always ends up coming threw for us.

Plax lover

He wasn't reaching for the ball BiC. If you saw something different ok, but that is not what I and others saw.

Cofield!!!