SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. San Fran 49ers

Lubeck

He is in his second year and never really had full playing time even in his first year.

This year is his first real year starting and teams are figuring out what he can and can not do.

:confused: Have you even seen him play ? I mean Really, this game and the Browns game as compared to how he was playing are like Night and Day . He is making Dockery look like a shut down Corner :doh:

:confused: Have you even seen him play ? I mean Really, this game and the Browns game as compared to how he was playing are like Night and Day . He is making Dockery look like a shut down Corner :doh:

Like I said teams are finally understanding what he can and cant do, maybe they know he has a harder time covering certain routes.

Plax is pissing me off

"Well coach since you don't like me driving my 21 month year old kid to school instead of some stupid meating (that is how he would spell it) then I'm not as motivated to play."

He has a bad attitude and it is a problem. And his new contract makes it a HUGE problem.

"Well coach since you don't like me driving my 21 month year old kid to school instead of some stupid meating (that is how he would spell it) then I'm not as motivated to play."

He has a bad attitude and it is a problem. And his new contract makes it a HUGE problem.

Yeah lets trade him.

lol

Like I said teams are finally understanding what he can and cant do, maybe they know he has a harder time covering certain routes.

Like I said he has been out of position and getting beat

nothing to do with teams figuring out what he can and cant do.

did they invent a new route on the WR tree? :confused: