SportsWrath

ya know the reason right?

so-cal dub

Actually, it was me. Usually you should wear the white Umenyiora jersey until the bye, but our Super Bowl victory has reset everything karmically. I wore the blue Jacobs jersey until the bye, then smartly wore the red Phillips jersey to the game... but that is only a GAME jersey after the bye. Wearing it during MNF was a bad move, on my part.

Sorry everyone. :(

Actually, it was me. Usually you should wear the white Umenyiora jersey until the bye, but our Super Bowl victory has reset everything karmically. I wore the blue Jacobs jersey until the bye, then smartly wore the red Phillips jersey to the game... but that is only a GAME jersey after the bye. Wearing it during MNF was a bad move, on my part.

Yeah thanks a lot of jinxing the team.

I usually wear my OSI jersey all day of a Giants game and decided not to on Monday. I figured I was just being irrational and superstitious. I will never make that mistake again. :doh: