SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Seahawks

Lughead

I think Bradshaw is going to be a development back for us. He played great for us in the playoffs when Ward was hurt and as a change of pace back but as long as Jacobs and Ward are healthy I think Bradshaw is going to be in the wings getting experience.

I think Bradshaw is going to be a development back for us. He played great for us in the playoffs when Ward was hurt and as a change of pace back but as long as Jacobs and Ward are healthy I think Bradshaw is going to be in the wings getting experience.

Develop that

I thought Moss sucked? I mean I though we were going to trade this guy?

I mean dont us fans know more then the Giants FO? I mean I thought we did.

This gives the rest of the league a major defensive Headache .

who will they cover?

wich RB are they going to stop

wich QB will finish them off in the 4th quarter

OH NO HERE COMES THE GIANTS OFFENSE :o

:rock:

The only spot out there that needs some work is the TE

This gives the rest of the league a major defensive Headache .

who will they cover?

wich RB are they going to stop

wich QB will finish them off in the 4th quarter

OH NO HERE COMES THE GIANTS OFFENSE :o

:rock:

The only spot out there that needs some work is the TE

Actually who is to say our TE's HAVE to catch passes? Hasn't hurt our offense yet.

I mean with the WRs we have do we need a pass catching TE?....though....one would make us extra sexy.

I really hope we keep the crop of WRs that we have now, dont let anyone go just let them stay here and build chemistry with Eli.

I agree, hopefully, they are all the type of players I've believed they are(as in not selfish, TO types) and are content with their roles, catch a couple passes a week, maybe not put up Pro Bowl numbers, but win as a team, get paid as a team(meaning be content with the contracts they sign), and not opt to go elsewhere...chances are it won't happen because guys like Moss and Tyree will prolly want to go elsewhere for more money and a better chance to start...

I agree, hopefully, they are all the type of players I've believed they are(as in not selfish, TO types) and are content with their roles, catch a couple passes a week, maybe not put up Pro Bowl numbers, but win as a team, get paid as a team(meaning be content with the contracts they sign), and not opt to go elsewhere...chances are it won't happen because guys like Moss and Tyree will prolly want to go elsewhere for more money and a better chance to start...

I can see Tyree possibly being released, if he doesnt recover from his injury properly and show he can take his place on special teams again.

I don't think Moss has built up the value to think he can go somewhere and start as a #2 WR yet, plus he as a good chance of being the slot WR here once Toomer decides to retire. I also recall a number of articles of Moss saying how much he likes being in NY and them standing by him..I think he's a keeper.

I told you guys it was poor execution and good play by the Bengals two weeks ago...

Well, today is what happens when you outcoach, out-gameplan, out-execute, and out-talent the other team for 4 quarters. Two weeks ago, it was just out-talenting the other team, and out-executing and out-coaching them late in the game. Today is what the Giants players and coaches should bring every week! This game was awesome to watch!