SportsWrath

Giants V.S.Bengals Gameday Thread

Lubeck

Maybe it is the unbeaten record, the fact that it is the Bungals, or the SB champs part, but so far every game this week I am getting as excited as opening day. Anyone else feel just as excited this morning as they were that Thursday morning, minus the "Shit I gotta go to work" part?

My new crockpot is brewing up some chili, the fridge is stocked with Sierra Nevadas, and the salty snacks station is chock full with sour dough pretzals, tostitos and queso cheese dip, honey roasted peanuts, and cashews. And for the health-contious people I have mixed vegetables with ranch and blue cheese for dipping sauce. Gonna be a good day :rock:

I'd be much more excited if the game was on tv, but yeah, so far this season has lived up to the expectations. A thourough throttling of the Bengals would keep the mojo going. :rock:

Damn, VG! You either have to move, or buy the football package. It would drive me nuts not watching my team play.

Damn, VG! You either have to move, or buy the football package. It would drive me nuts not watching my team play.

Honestly, it hasn't been that bad the last few years, we've gotten the majority of Giants games that weren't on at the same time of the skins. There was a time here when you got 1 Giants game a year.

Im plan on getting direct tv next year since they now have both football and baseball.

My new crockpot is brewing up some chili, the fridge is stocked with Sierra Nevadas, and the salty snacks station is chock full with sour dough pretzals, tostitos and queso cheese dip, honey roasted peanuts, and cashews. And for the health-contious people I have mixed vegetables with ranch and blue cheese for dipping sauce. Gonna be a good day :rock:

:drool:

I must admit it was you who inspired me to do that with your previous topic on the subject. I'm using a recipe my mom gave me but I might be coming back for advice.

The crock pot will do the work, chili is all by personal preference, the only advice I might give would be easy on the flour if you want to thicken it up, it is really easy to fuck up good chilie by putting too much flour in it and it turns to paste.

Turns out I DO get the Giants game, it's on the afc channel. :rock:

Why were the Gmen not going after that loose ball? I understand being excited by a big play on the QB, but the ball was live as a defender was celebrating

Two words.

Ed Hoculi. :ph34r:

Only time I will bring that up I promise. I was watching the ref on that play though to see how he called it.

Why were the Gmen not going after that loose ball? I understand being excited by a big play on the QB, but the ball was live as a defender was celebrating

I agree the D treat every ball in that situation as a LIVE ball