SportsWrath

Giants V.S.Bengals Gameday Thread

Lubeck

Agree....he may have lost a yard or two on distance....but he (Carney) is nice and smooth. My stomach does not burn when he comes in.

I agree. I can't hardly bear to watch when Tynes comes in, but I feel totally at ease when Carney takes the field.

BTW, Carney leads the NFL in most points scored by kicker. That's a stat you don't usually see a Giants player leading!

This WAS a trap game for us. The Giants have always seemed to play down to the competition and end up playing like shit when they should be playing good.

The only difference I see and something positive(in my mind anyways) is that the Giants of old...would of lost this game and badly. The Giants now fought threw the game and yes didn't play well but still won the game, we may not "deserve" the win but we fought for the win.

You know I don't think this was a trap game for the simple reason that The Bengals are not as bad as their record shows. This team could've easily been 3-0 at this point. Man I'm just glad we pulled it off..

You know I don't think this was a trap game for the simple reason that The Bengals are not as bad as their record shows. This team could've easily been 3-0 at this point. Man I'm just glad we pulled it off..

I have to agree with ya naz....can you believe it??? :P

Last week, the Bengals played in that leftover hurricane with winds pushing 60 mph. That took Carson's arm out of play and the game was basically a crap shoot. They have talent all around and just needed to get firing on all cylinders. Their backfield is decimated with injuries.....so I expected us to come out throwing all day, but we started running the ball instead....so that was confusing and I was yelling my ass off at the TV when they kept running the ball. But they played the Giants tough today and in this league, any team can beat another team on any given day when a team gets it all together. Hell....look at the way patsy Miami cleaned New England's clock. Oh how I love it when that happens! Except of course, when it's the Giants getting humiliated by a bad team.

I agree. I can't hardly bear to watch when Tynes comes in, but I feel totally at ease when Carney takes the field.

BTW, Carney leads the NFL in most points scored by kicker. That's a stat you don't usually see a Giants player leading!

At least he and Feagles can hang out and actually understand each others vibe. LOL!!!