SportsWrath

Giants V.S.Bengals Gameday Thread

Lubeck

They tried to make up for it by doing that zoom in but again the correct shot to judge whether his feet were in or not is getting a side view not a view from the back, and there HAS to be a camera that covers that shot for that express reason.

Incidentally NICE PLAY COFIELD!!!!

They tried to make up for it by doing that zoom in but again the correct shot to judge whether his feet were in or not is getting a side view not a view from the back, and there HAS to be a camera that covers that shot for that express reason.

Incidentally NICE PLAY COFIELD!!!!

Yes it was

remember people saying "what are the Giants going to do with losing 22 sacks " meaning losing Osi and Strahan this year it's the third game of the season and we have 10 KIWI!!!!!!!!! 11 sacks in 2 1/2 games this year 53 total sacks last year

I think in the second half our running game will wear them down. Palmer is taking 5 step drops so we should blitz as little as possible and keep out LB's in coverage. A ball control oriented game plan should be in the works for the second half.

Who would of thought 13-10?

Remember everyone saying we were going to steamroll them.

Fucking trap games.

Back up your Paving Equipment..... I believe I said this was a Trap game we will go down in the rankings Even if we win this one and people will be crying and whining and Bitching that we get no love ...

Well Why should we? with play like this I expect to go back to 6th maybe as far back as 8th. If we completely return to 2006 hell we might see the High teens come Tuesday morning