SportsWrath

RESILENCY?????

BadEgg

Last season the term "resiliency" was used to describe the Giants' Superbowl Run.

Approximately seven (7) months later, two (2) new terms are used with more frequency:

(1) MAGICAL: Defined in Oxford as "of or relating to magic." The term "Magic" is defined as "an INEXPLICABLE or remarkable influence producing SURPRISING results. :huh:

(2) IMPROBABLE: Defined as (1) "NOT LIKELY to be true or to happen"; (2) Difficult to believe... :o

It is rare that these terms are used to describe a Superbowl Winner. :brooding:

Sadly, I have a feeling that this year's installment of the Giants are going to prove those naysayers correct. And that will be bad for football. One has to wonder if a third term, the word "fluke" will far behind. That would really be aggravating...

Last season the term "resiliency" was used to describe the Giants' Superbowl Run.

Approximately seven (7) months later, two (2) new terms are used with more frequency:

(1) MAGICAL: Defined in Oxford as "of or relating to magic." The term "Magic" is defined as "an INEXPLICABLE or remarkable influence producing SURPRISING results. :huh:

(2) IMPROBABLE: Defined as (1) "NOT LIKELY to be true or to happen"; (2) Difficult to believe... :o

Sadly, I have a feeling that this year's installment of the Giants are going to prove those naysayers correct. And that will be bad for football. One has to wonder if a third term, the word "fluke" will far behind. That would really be aggravating...

but, we won and beat the crap out of your team getting there, eggdoggy.

Welcome back BaddEgg, hope your offseason was well and looking forward to your Cowboys of course. I am happy and would expect nothing less than you to proclaim failure for the Giants. Looking forward to hopefully yet again shutting you up.

Enjoy your season, you certainly have quite an eclectic bunch down there in Dallas ;)

Welcome back rotten egg. And you deserve that title, with the crap your spewin. You're completley overlooking the real FRAUDS. The "FLUKES" if you will. That would be the 13-3, SB predicted Dallas Cowboys. Usually what you say has some legitamcy to it. This is just complete bull. :rolleyes:

See, no matter what you type, the way we did it is Cinderella like, underdogs coming from outta nowhewre, its a pretty cool story and very admirable. What would the story read like if it were about your girls?? I'll help, it would have alot of words like "Chokers" and "no playoff or SB wins in 10+ years."

.Again, welcome back Itali.....uh, I mean eggy.

why should anyone be surprised that the Giants won last year. football is the ultimate TEAM sport. A loose group of talented players can only get so far. It takes a TEAM to win

nobody ever won shit in hawaii

but you get lai'd a lot.

Welcome back Egg.

I predict this year that your 'Boys will probably go 12-4 or even 13-3 again and we all will have to sit threw your gloating and how "better you are then us" However when you get to the playoffs it will be the typical one and done and the Giants will be advancing and we will hear the typical "Oh but your opponents are easier" or "that we got lucky" Then the more important quote that you will say "Oh it means nothing unless you win ANOTHER SB" I enjoy waiting for these typical quotes and you trying to rationalize that even though your 'Boys are a regular season team...you still have yet to prove anything but frauds in the playoffs.

Welcome back Egg.

I predict this year that your 'Boys will probably go 12-4 or even 13-3 again and we all will have to sit threw your gloating and how "better you are then us" However when you get to the playoffs it will be the typical one and done and the Giants will be advancing and we will hear the typical "Oh but your opponents are easier" or "that we got lucky" Then the more important quote that you will say "Oh it means nothing unless you win ANOTHER SB" I enjoy waiting for these typical quotes and you trying to rationalize that even though your 'Boys are a regular season team...you still have yet to prove anything but frauds in the playoffs.

:clap::clap:

:worshippy:

You said you'd leave for good last season. So you've broken your word, so now, say hello to ignore.

Welcome back BadEgg and I think Dallas is going to be the team to beat in the NFC. Let's not forget guys Eli was also 0-2 four games ago. Hopefully the Giants win the NFC East and make a good title defense. :flex:

Way to be nice Wolf, but your statement should go a little more like this:

"Welcome back rotten egg, and I think Dallas will once again give false hopes by mastering the almost meaningless reg. season only to choke once again in the all important playoffs. Lets not forget, that Eli didn't get undeserved credit like Romo the Homo, he earned his by beating all the odds, and silencing the critics after an 0-2 start and after 2 straight 1st rd exits. I am almost certain we will not only make it past the first rd, but we will challenge for the crown again, all while your cowgirls choke after a great REGULAR season."

:)

You said you'd leave for good last season. So you've broken your word, so now, say hello to ignore.

To any Giants fans: Who have "welcomed" me back, I sincerely hope that your offseason went well and that you are good health.

To Boohya: This "ignore" button issue really means nothing to me. My options are stay away and deprive the entire board of my great insight or, return, and risk that you and a few other "honorable" members will deprive yourself of my wisdom.

I for one believe I should be paid to post here. I need to look into that...

Way to be nice Wolf, but your statement should go a little more like this:

"Welcome back rotten egg, and I think Dallas will once again give false hopes by mastering the almost meaningless reg. season only to choke once again in the all important playoffs. Lets not forget, that Eli didn't get undeserved credit like Romo the Homo, he earned his by beating all the odds, and silencing the critics after an 0-2 start and after 2 straight 1st rd exits. I am almost certain we will not only make it past the first rd, but we will challenge for the crown again, all while your cowgirls choke after a great REGULAR season."

:)

:TU:

True but Romo will win a playoff game and probably this year. He has been very, very close the past 2 years but luck just wasn't on his side. As for BadEgg, there aren't many posters here so a few straws to stir the drink is always entertaining.

Do we have any posters that flat out troll the Crackbuys site? If so, I'd like to vote to excommunicate them.

As for BadEgg. I used to find his instigating annoying; having knocked his team out and won the SB, it's like seeing a bee outside your window, not much of a threat and not likely to get in.

Enjoy your season Egg, you won't ever do what we did last season: win the big one by knocking out the undefeated ominous champs. In fact, if anything you used to be the Patriots and then the 49 er's deep fried you and then there were the 90's, those are further gone than Jerry Jones original laugh lines.

I hope you always visit our site, it makes it all the more enjoyable to know that Cowboys fans everywhere can't, just can't get over be force fed an ass whipin' last playoff season. I've always enjoyed the utter shock that Dallas fans show in loss and the excuses and promises...just plain funny

Do we have any posters that flat out troll the Crackbuys site? If so, I'd like to vote to excommunicate them.

As for BadEgg. I used to find his instigating annoying; having knocked his team out and won the SB, it's like seeing a bee outside your window, not much of a threat and not likely to get in.

Enjoy your season Egg, you won't ever do what we did last season: win the big one by knocking out the undefeated ominous champs. In fact, if anything you used to be the Patriots and then the 49 er's deep fried you and then there were the 90's, those are further gone than Jerry Jones original laugh lines.

I hope you always visit our site, it makes it all the more enjoyable to know that Cowboys fans everywhere can't, just can't get over be force fed an ass whipin' last playoff season. I've always enjoyed the utter shock that Dallas fans show in loss and the excuses and promises...just plain funny

I will take the look on Jerry Jones' face as the Super Homo was intercepted to my grave. Never...have I witnessed in all of its glory such a crestfallen and forlorn visage as I saw on Jones' kisser. My God...the man looked ready to heave his invalid grandmother off of a cliff for denying him his birthright. That stadium has never been so quiet. :)

I have a feeling that this year the Cowturds will lose both times that they play the Super Bowl champs. Our defensive coordination will have Romo the Homo running for his life and not completing passes. BTW, you show your lack of education in this post. The word is "resillency", not resiliency. I guess that is typical of anyone who roots for the Cowturds.